Dayun Automobile Secured an Order of 1,200 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, Dayun Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dayun Automobile) held a grand ceremony in Yuncheng, Shanxi province, to mark the signing of a sales contract of 1,200 units electric logistic vehicles with Tianjin Zhongjin Yuntong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to Tianjin Zhongjin).
In recent years, Dayun Automobile has been making great efforts in transforming its business structure. While maintaining a fast growing momentum in its traditional business, the company has gradually grown into one of the major production bases of electric vehicles in China. Currently, Dayun Automobile boasts a wide spectrum of electricity powered vehicles, including logistic vehicles, special vehicles, trucks, mini-coaches, and buses.
In 2016, Dayun Automobile established cooperative relations with Tianjin Zhongjin. In December last year, Tianjin Zhongjin, as the leading distributor of Dayun Automobile, registered a sales volume of 271 units electric logistic vehicles. Early this year, the company officially entered Hebei market and set up its 4S store in Baoding, further expanding its business presence.
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut 2018-10-24
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1