Yunnei Power D45TCIE Diesel Engine Listed on 2017 Best Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com:On August 28, 2017 Best Engine Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine successfully made to 2017 Best Engine List.
Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine is equipped with a fuel system with 1800 bar rail pressure and multiple orifice nozzle, double tangential duct intake, the third generation turbocharger. With a maximum power of 162kw and a maximum torque of 820N.m, the engine delivers impressive performances. In addition, it has an overhead camshaft and roller arms. Achieving high fuel economy and a powerful performance, D45TCIE diesel engine fully meets the various demands of customers, fully compatible with such state-of-art technologies as PTO, exhaust braking, starter protection and vehicle of internet.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. Currently, Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engines can be found on many heavy-duty trucks.
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier 2016-12-09
- Changan Auto owns Yunnei Power to forge light commercial vehicles 2011-07-29
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1