FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com:China FAW Group Corporation and Qingdao Municipal Government signed an agreement on new energy commercial vehicle project at Qingdao on August 30, 2017. FAW Jiefang New Energy Commercial Vehicle project will be established at Qingdao Automobile Industrial New Town.
According to the two parties’ agreement, FAW’s new energy vehicle project will be chiefly involved in producing electric trucks and intercity logistic vehicles. After the completion of the first phase of the project, it will be able to produce 40,000 units new energy vehicles each year. When the second phase is completed, its annual production volume will reach 100,000 units with an output value of ten billion RMB.
FAW Jiefang’s new energy vehicle project in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area will further strengthen the city’s competitiveness in China’s new energy vehicle industry, promoting common development of a number of enterprises involved in automobile industry.
So far, FAW-Volkswagon (Qingdao) East China Production Base, FAW Commercial Vehicle Production Base, and a number of other automobile related projects have settled in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area, forming a complete automobile industrial chain.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1