FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com:China FAW Group Corporation and Qingdao Municipal Government signed an agreement on new energy commercial vehicle project at Qingdao on August 30, 2017. FAW Jiefang New Energy Commercial Vehicle project will be established at Qingdao Automobile Industrial New Town.
According to the two parties’ agreement, FAW’s new energy vehicle project will be chiefly involved in producing electric trucks and intercity logistic vehicles. After the completion of the first phase of the project, it will be able to produce 40,000 units new energy vehicles each year. When the second phase is completed, its annual production volume will reach 100,000 units with an output value of ten billion RMB.
FAW Jiefang’s new energy vehicle project in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area will further strengthen the city’s competitiveness in China’s new energy vehicle industry, promoting common development of a number of enterprises involved in automobile industry.
So far, FAW-Volkswagon (Qingdao) East China Production Base, FAW Commercial Vehicle Production Base, and a number of other automobile related projects have settled in Qingdao Automobile Industrial Area, forming a complete automobile industrial chain.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September