Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: From Sept. 5 to 8, the 17th international Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference & Exposition (Hereafter referred to as CHINA FIRE 2017) is to be held in Beijing International Exhibition Center. Iveco, as a truck builder specialized in modifying chassis and building fire trucks, will definitely not miss a grand event like this.
It is learnt from the press that Iveco is to have a variety of products displayed, including New Eurocargo, 7-ton chassis for New Daily and New Daily 4x4. At the site, an unveiling for New Eurocargo will take place, which is seeing its launch in Europe market as well.
With more than 11,000 configuration options and various use purposes, New Eurocargo is known as a truck the city likes and is a real “modified expert”. In addition to Allison transmission, the new Eurocargo, is available with Tector 4 and Tector 6 engine. It is a vehicle that offers great safety when driving and has ever served as a “fire warrior” in China market.
The new Eurocargo is the only light-duty truck in its category with a total mass of 7 tons and payload of 4 tons, which allows for great bearing capacity and durability.
New Daily, another fire truck to be on show, will also be the first small city fire truck in China.
"China Fire Expo", is held every two years and has come to the 17th. It is organized by China Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Commerce and approved by the Fire Protection Association. Up till now, it has received widely attention and praise from exhibitors and visitors from 70 countries and regions for its large scale, numerous visitors, cut-edge technology and broad product range.
- IVECO, FPT Industrial and Nikola Unveil All-electric Nikola TRE 2019-12-06
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium 2019-01-22
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- 50 New CNG-Powered IVECO STRALIS NP trucks Delivered to PIMK Ltd, Bulgaria 2019-01-11
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September