Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: From Sept. 5 to 8, the 17th international Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference & Exposition (Hereafter referred to as CHINA FIRE 2017) is to be held in Beijing International Exhibition Center. Iveco, as a truck builder specialized in modifying chassis and building fire trucks, will definitely not miss a grand event like this.
It is learnt from the press that Iveco is to have a variety of products displayed, including New Eurocargo, 7-ton chassis for New Daily and New Daily 4x4. At the site, an unveiling for New Eurocargo will take place, which is seeing its launch in Europe market as well.
With more than 11,000 configuration options and various use purposes, New Eurocargo is known as a truck the city likes and is a real “modified expert”. In addition to Allison transmission, the new Eurocargo, is available with Tector 4 and Tector 6 engine. It is a vehicle that offers great safety when driving and has ever served as a “fire warrior” in China market.
The new Eurocargo is the only light-duty truck in its category with a total mass of 7 tons and payload of 4 tons, which allows for great bearing capacity and durability.
New Daily, another fire truck to be on show, will also be the first small city fire truck in China.
"China Fire Expo", is held every two years and has come to the 17th. It is organized by China Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Commerce and approved by the Fire Protection Association. Up till now, it has received widely attention and praise from exhibitors and visitors from 70 countries and regions for its large scale, numerous visitors, cut-edge technology and broad product range.
- Iveco to Deliver Romania 942 Military Trucks 2020-01-14
- IVECO, FPT Industrial and Nikola Unveil All-electric Nikola TRE 2019-12-06
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium 2019-01-22
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- 50 New CNG-Powered IVECO STRALIS NP trucks Delivered to PIMK Ltd, Bulgaria 2019-01-11
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1