Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, a grand igniting ceremony was held at Cummins East Asia R&D Center to mark the first ignition of the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine which meets National VI Emission Standards. Dr. Peng Lixin, Vice President of Cummins, ignited the new engine in person.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the new engine is scheduled to enter the commercial market in 2019. Compared with other Dongfeng Cummins engines which also meet National VI Emission Standards, the new product has made a host of innovations and upgrading, ushering a brand new era for heavy-duty diesel engines.
“Jointly developed by Cummins East Asia R&D Center, Cummins USA and Dongfeng Cummins, the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is the most technologically advanced engine product in China”, says Liu Zhili, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins. Specifically, five features of the new products stand out.
1) The new engine is equipped with the state-of-art system integration technology. 26 experts from Cummins R&D Centers across the globe have participated in the design and development of the product.
2) The new engine boasts the largest torque and the highest power, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty trucks.
3) Customers special needs and requirements, especially the engine’s power performance, fuel economy and safety standards, have been taken into serious consideration. In addition, Dongfeng Cummins has not only made great efforts to cut down the noise level of its engine, but also tried its best to optimize its sound quality.
4) As the new engine adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Moreover, it helps to cut its production and operation costs.
5) The new engine also adopts a host of technological breakthroughs that have been made in Cummins US Super Truck Project. Its overhead camshaft and low friction system have helped to cut the engine’s fuel consumption to the minimum.
To date, Dongfeng Cummins ISZ series engine products have already gained wide recognition both at home and abroad. Strictly in line with the design standards of Cummins engines in North American market, ISZ series engine products are the company’s new blockbusters in recent years.
Achieving strong power performance and high reliability, ISZ engines have become the very first choice for many customers since its debut ten years ago.
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1