Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, a grand igniting ceremony was held at Cummins East Asia R&D Center to mark the first ignition of the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine which meets National VI Emission Standards. Dr. Peng Lixin, Vice President of Cummins, ignited the new engine in person.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the new engine is scheduled to enter the commercial market in 2019. Compared with other Dongfeng Cummins engines which also meet National VI Emission Standards, the new product has made a host of innovations and upgrading, ushering a brand new era for heavy-duty diesel engines.
“Jointly developed by Cummins East Asia R&D Center, Cummins USA and Dongfeng Cummins, the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is the most technologically advanced engine product in China”, says Liu Zhili, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins. Specifically, five features of the new products stand out.
1) The new engine is equipped with the state-of-art system integration technology. 26 experts from Cummins R&D Centers across the globe have participated in the design and development of the product.
2) The new engine boasts the largest torque and the highest power, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty trucks.
3) Customers special needs and requirements, especially the engine’s power performance, fuel economy and safety standards, have been taken into serious consideration. In addition, Dongfeng Cummins has not only made great efforts to cut down the noise level of its engine, but also tried its best to optimize its sound quality.
4) As the new engine adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Moreover, it helps to cut its production and operation costs.
5) The new engine also adopts a host of technological breakthroughs that have been made in Cummins US Super Truck Project. Its overhead camshaft and low friction system have helped to cut the engine’s fuel consumption to the minimum.
To date, Dongfeng Cummins ISZ series engine products have already gained wide recognition both at home and abroad. Strictly in line with the design standards of Cummins engines in North American market, ISZ series engine products are the company’s new blockbusters in recent years.
Achieving strong power performance and high reliability, ISZ engines have become the very first choice for many customers since its debut ten years ago.
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September