27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan, China’s leading truck manufacturer, recently reported its heavy truck sales that stood at 3500 units during August 2017, an increase of 248%. This is the highest ever monthly increase in the history of the company.
If this trend goes on, they say SAIC Hongyan is expecting to reach the annual sales volume of 28,000 with ease by the end of this year, even break the best record ever made in 2010 ( 33,000 units).
SAIC Hongyan had the highest-ever growth among the top 10
In July, SAIC Hongyan reported 210% year on year growth, which stood at 3510 units, while in August, it registered a growth of 33%, having sold 3500 units.
As for the performance in the first half year, SAIC Hongyan has also kept a double increase. To be specific, it saw 120% rise in January, 184% for February, 162% for March, 134% for April, 150% for May and 154% for June. Accordingly, its position on the ranking list jumps from eighth to sixth.
From January to August, SAIC Hongyan saw its total sales of 27,000 units as against 10,000 units the same time last year, up by 166%, an increase far higher than industry average increase (74%).
According to the statistics, Hongyan becomes the one with the highest increase among top 10 ranking for heavy truck and takes 3.5% market share.
Except having seen great sales increase, SAIC Hongyan has also achieved good performance in the segmented market like car carriers, muck trucks, express trucks and hazardous chemical transportation trucks. This year, Hongyan takes the lead in the launch of the new central car carrier and cargo truck. In early September, there will be one more four-door fire truck to show off at the Fire Truck China 2017, continuing to prove its strength as the leading truck builder.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1