27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan, China’s leading truck manufacturer, recently reported its heavy truck sales that stood at 3500 units during August 2017, an increase of 248%. This is the highest ever monthly increase in the history of the company.
If this trend goes on, they say SAIC Hongyan is expecting to reach the annual sales volume of 28,000 with ease by the end of this year, even break the best record ever made in 2010 ( 33,000 units).
SAIC Hongyan had the highest-ever growth among the top 10
In July, SAIC Hongyan reported 210% year on year growth, which stood at 3510 units, while in August, it registered a growth of 33%, having sold 3500 units.
As for the performance in the first half year, SAIC Hongyan has also kept a double increase. To be specific, it saw 120% rise in January, 184% for February, 162% for March, 134% for April, 150% for May and 154% for June. Accordingly, its position on the ranking list jumps from eighth to sixth.
From January to August, SAIC Hongyan saw its total sales of 27,000 units as against 10,000 units the same time last year, up by 166%, an increase far higher than industry average increase (74%).
According to the statistics, Hongyan becomes the one with the highest increase among top 10 ranking for heavy truck and takes 3.5% market share.
Except having seen great sales increase, SAIC Hongyan has also achieved good performance in the segmented market like car carriers, muck trucks, express trucks and hazardous chemical transportation trucks. This year, Hongyan takes the lead in the launch of the new central car carrier and cargo truck. In early September, there will be one more four-door fire truck to show off at the Fire Truck China 2017, continuing to prove its strength as the leading truck builder.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September