First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017
www.chinatruck.com: From 5th September to the 8th September, China Fire 2017 is being held at the New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing, China, drawing more than 700 exhibitors from 30 countries.
China fire has been a world famous and professional fire equipment expo, which is an important platform to demonstrate the advanced technology and product quality of Chinese fire truck enterprises. This event showcases product from Fire Vehicle, Rescue Equipment to Personal Equipment for Firefighters and Fire products for Buildings.
As a leading truck builder, SAIC Hongyan made its appearance on this expo with its products of family brands like first OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis, which became the highlight of this expo. They say this chassis is on show for the first time and well-liked. The other chassis on show is a 6×4 OEM two-door fire truck chassis.
In the past, the cab is often built by cutting and welding in a refitting factory. The cab made this way usually result in incompatibility with the whole vehicle in terms of consistency, safety, painting and interior decoration. According to this case, SAIC Hongyan developed the first four-door fire truck cab equipped with FIAT COSEL engine and H8A axle on the basis of European IVECO technology to deal with more and more complicated operation environment.
In terms of power performance, both of the two fire truck chassis are equipped with COSEL C9 enigne and FAST transmission that delivers a maximum power of 350hp. In safety, it shares the same high-intense steel plate with other family members and utilizes a four-point suspension driving cab design to well protect the safety of the fireman. As the cab is high inside it gives the driver an enough space and a comfortable travelling. In terms of painting, the advanced European e-coat line is used to ensure that the coating is delicate and anti-corrosion even when exposed in harsh environment. In suspension system, it chooses to install front and rear suspension and have winch fitted in the front to avoid destroy the beauty of whole vehicle.
Furthermore, the two fire truck chassis on show has a front and rear floor clearance as low as its international counterparts for the convenience of fireman to get up and down fire equipment.
For years, foreign brands have been dominating the fire truck chassis market in China. For now, native brand Hongyan, as the leading heavy truck builder, take the lead in offering the first fire truck chassis. It means that China has made great progress in fire truck technology and special vehicle market.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1