Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, Zoomlion (Exhibition Hall No.:OD02) brought nine latest firefighting products on display at China Fire 2017, fully demonstrating its formidable strengths in the high-end fire-fighting industry.
Specifically, its firefighting products cover aerial ladder fire trucks, elevating platform fire truck,s water tower fire trucks, urban fire trucks, foam/water tank fire trucks, large lighting fire trucks, emergency fire trucks, road-rail duel-functional fire trucks, and crawler multifunctional rescuing machines.
At its exhibition hall, Zoomlion YT53 straight-arm aerial ladder fire truck is particularly eye-catching. The vehicle appeared in China’s V-day Parade in 2015 and this year’s Military Parade to mark the 90th anniversary of the establishment of PLA.
Zoomlion JP50 water tower fire truck has been upgraded and can work at a maximum distance of 44 meters and a maximum height of 50 meters. It is specially ideal for fire fighting work targeted at oil tanks, warehouses, chemical factories, oil refineries. Since its debut in 2016, it has accomplished several rescuing tasks.
Zoomlion DG70 elevating platform fire truck boasts a number of internationally competitive technologies. Achieving high degree of automation, it can move up to 70 meters high to fight fires with its large-volume water hose.
Zoomlion intelligent GD170 road-rail duel functional fire truck is specially targeted at the firefighting work on railways, metros, tunnels, and bridges. As a new generation of fire truck, it can work smoothly on both rails and roads. Different firefighting media and equipment can be loaded on the vehicle. In addition, it can perform a number of tasks, such as rescuing people, lighting, detecting & examining and driving away smokes.
Zoomlion crawler multifunctional rescuing machine ZB260ELC is another highlight at the exhibition. It can be widely used in the rescuing work in natural disasters, such as earthquakes, landslides, and fires.
Also on display are Zoomlion 18-ton water-tank fire truck, multifunctional PM55 urban fire truck, JY98 rescuing fire truck, and ZM90 lighting fire truck.
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
- ZOOMLION Won Orders Worth 70 Million Yuan 2016-12-15
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- ZOOMLION Won Vietnam Concrete Equipment Orders of 30 Million 2016-10-19
- ZOOMLION Help to Construct 2018 Russia World Cup Stadium 2016-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September