Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, Zoomlion (Exhibition Hall No.:OD02) brought nine latest firefighting products on display at China Fire 2017, fully demonstrating its formidable strengths in the high-end fire-fighting industry.
Specifically, its firefighting products cover aerial ladder fire trucks, elevating platform fire truck,s water tower fire trucks, urban fire trucks, foam/water tank fire trucks, large lighting fire trucks, emergency fire trucks, road-rail duel-functional fire trucks, and crawler multifunctional rescuing machines.
At its exhibition hall, Zoomlion YT53 straight-arm aerial ladder fire truck is particularly eye-catching. The vehicle appeared in China’s V-day Parade in 2015 and this year’s Military Parade to mark the 90th anniversary of the establishment of PLA.
Zoomlion JP50 water tower fire truck has been upgraded and can work at a maximum distance of 44 meters and a maximum height of 50 meters. It is specially ideal for fire fighting work targeted at oil tanks, warehouses, chemical factories, oil refineries. Since its debut in 2016, it has accomplished several rescuing tasks.
Zoomlion DG70 elevating platform fire truck boasts a number of internationally competitive technologies. Achieving high degree of automation, it can move up to 70 meters high to fight fires with its large-volume water hose.
Zoomlion intelligent GD170 road-rail duel functional fire truck is specially targeted at the firefighting work on railways, metros, tunnels, and bridges. As a new generation of fire truck, it can work smoothly on both rails and roads. Different firefighting media and equipment can be loaded on the vehicle. In addition, it can perform a number of tasks, such as rescuing people, lighting, detecting & examining and driving away smokes.
Zoomlion crawler multifunctional rescuing machine ZB260ELC is another highlight at the exhibition. It can be widely used in the rescuing work in natural disasters, such as earthquakes, landslides, and fires.
Also on display are Zoomlion 18-ton water-tank fire truck, multifunctional PM55 urban fire truck, JY98 rescuing fire truck, and ZM90 lighting fire truck.
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1