XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 8, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck successfully secured an order of 300 units Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty trucks, the biggest order for such type of vehicles in China, marking a huge breakthrough for XCMG.
Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty truck is equipped with G7 wide body driver’s cockpit. Its four-point airbag full floating suspension offer much more comfortable driving experiences. Having cut its body weight to the minimum, the vehicle weighs only 9.2 tons. Its aluminum alloy super large volume natural gas tank can sustain the power needed for 1,000 km continuous driving. Also worth mentioning is that its Weichai new energy engine matched with Fast aluminum alloy transmission gearbox help the vehicle deliver powerful performances and achieve higher environmental friendliness.
Due the the rising oil price and the heavy air pollution in urban areas, an increasing number of customers start to favor green energy powered vehicles. Compared with a diesel engine powered truck, the one powered by natural gas can save fuel costs alone by about 40%. Moreover, natural gas trucks are more environmentally friendly as they only generate water and carbon dioxide. Another advantage of them is that they do not require frequent replacement of engine oil and spark plugs, giving engine a longer lifespan and helping truck operators further cut their operating costs.
As a socially responsible enterprise which is fully committed to the environmental protection cause, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck independently rolled out its natural gas powered tractors in April 2013. Since then, it has been strengthening its efforts in developing new energy vehicles and diversifying its product line. In June this year, XCMG officially obtained permission to manufacture electric vehicles, ushering a new era for the company. Currently, apart from natural gas heavy-duty trucks, it also boasts natural gas powered concrete mixer trucks and natural gas powered self-discharging vehicles.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September