XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 8, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck successfully secured an order of 300 units Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty trucks, the biggest order for such type of vehicles in China, marking a huge breakthrough for XCMG.
Hanfeng natural gas heavy-duty truck is equipped with G7 wide body driver’s cockpit. Its four-point airbag full floating suspension offer much more comfortable driving experiences. Having cut its body weight to the minimum, the vehicle weighs only 9.2 tons. Its aluminum alloy super large volume natural gas tank can sustain the power needed for 1,000 km continuous driving. Also worth mentioning is that its Weichai new energy engine matched with Fast aluminum alloy transmission gearbox help the vehicle deliver powerful performances and achieve higher environmental friendliness.
Due the the rising oil price and the heavy air pollution in urban areas, an increasing number of customers start to favor green energy powered vehicles. Compared with a diesel engine powered truck, the one powered by natural gas can save fuel costs alone by about 40%. Moreover, natural gas trucks are more environmentally friendly as they only generate water and carbon dioxide. Another advantage of them is that they do not require frequent replacement of engine oil and spark plugs, giving engine a longer lifespan and helping truck operators further cut their operating costs.
As a socially responsible enterprise which is fully committed to the environmental protection cause, XCMG Heavy-duty Truck independently rolled out its natural gas powered tractors in April 2013. Since then, it has been strengthening its efforts in developing new energy vehicles and diversifying its product line. In June this year, XCMG officially obtained permission to manufacture electric vehicles, ushering a new era for the company. Currently, apart from natural gas heavy-duty trucks, it also boasts natural gas powered concrete mixer trucks and natural gas powered self-discharging vehicles.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1