Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 5 to 9, the biannual ComTrans was held in Crocus Exhibition Center in Moscow. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in East Europe, the exhibition was first launched 16 years ago.
A number of commercial vehicles, which are equipped with engines made by Dongfeng Cummins attended the exhibition, competing with such big brands as Volvo, MAN, Scania and Renault.
Xiong Zhenhong, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, who was on his visit to Russian customers, also led his company to attend the exhibition.
Yutong, an important cooperative partner of Dongfeng Cummins, put on display two coaches measuring 9 and 12 meters in length respectively. Both are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 245 horsepower ISD6.7 engine and 360 horsepower ISL8.9 engine, both of which meet Euro V Emission Standards.
Golden Dragon, another strategic partner of Dongfeng Cummins, showcased two buses equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 340 horsepower ISL8.9 engine.
As the newly upgraded OEM bus models from China, all these buses have set much higher standards for their engines in overall reliability and fuel economy.
So far, Dongfeng Cummins has helped a number of vehicles successfully pass a series of stringent road trial operations, providing a solid backup for its domestic partners to go global.
Apart from a number of domestic commercial vehicle brands, Dongfeng Cummins has also established cooperative ties with several well-known indigenous commercial vehicle brands. Kamaz Group, the top brand in Russian medium- and heavy-duty truck market, also brought its major truck models on display, which are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7 and ISL8.9 engines. When asked about the quality of Dongfeng Cummins engines, an employee from Kamaz raised his thumb, saying “Cummins engines have the best performance and reliability!”
Kamaz-Master, the Russian off-road truck racing team, is another big eye-catcher at this year’s exhibition. Since 2000, the team has won 12 championships in Le Dakar. In 2016, it joined hands with Dongfeng Cummins. With the help of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13 engine, Kamaz-Master won the first place in 2017 Silk Road Rally.
Not long ago, Kamaz-Master and Dongfeng Cummins held a meeting, discussion further cooperation. Kamaz-Master with its vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is expected to attend 2018 Le Dakar.
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September