Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 5 to 9, the biannual ComTrans was held in Crocus Exhibition Center in Moscow. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in East Europe, the exhibition was first launched 16 years ago.
A number of commercial vehicles, which are equipped with engines made by Dongfeng Cummins attended the exhibition, competing with such big brands as Volvo, MAN, Scania and Renault.
Xiong Zhenhong, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, who was on his visit to Russian customers, also led his company to attend the exhibition.
Yutong, an important cooperative partner of Dongfeng Cummins, put on display two coaches measuring 9 and 12 meters in length respectively. Both are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 245 horsepower ISD6.7 engine and 360 horsepower ISL8.9 engine, both of which meet Euro V Emission Standards.
Golden Dragon, another strategic partner of Dongfeng Cummins, showcased two buses equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 340 horsepower ISL8.9 engine.
As the newly upgraded OEM bus models from China, all these buses have set much higher standards for their engines in overall reliability and fuel economy.
So far, Dongfeng Cummins has helped a number of vehicles successfully pass a series of stringent road trial operations, providing a solid backup for its domestic partners to go global.
Apart from a number of domestic commercial vehicle brands, Dongfeng Cummins has also established cooperative ties with several well-known indigenous commercial vehicle brands. Kamaz Group, the top brand in Russian medium- and heavy-duty truck market, also brought its major truck models on display, which are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7 and ISL8.9 engines. When asked about the quality of Dongfeng Cummins engines, an employee from Kamaz raised his thumb, saying “Cummins engines have the best performance and reliability!”
Kamaz-Master, the Russian off-road truck racing team, is another big eye-catcher at this year’s exhibition. Since 2000, the team has won 12 championships in Le Dakar. In 2016, it joined hands with Dongfeng Cummins. With the help of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13 engine, Kamaz-Master won the first place in 2017 Silk Road Rally.
Not long ago, Kamaz-Master and Dongfeng Cummins held a meeting, discussion further cooperation. Kamaz-Master with its vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is expected to attend 2018 Le Dakar.
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1