Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit was successfully held in Xiamen, Fujian Province. TRAGO road cleaning vehicles were put into operation, providing cleaning services for the city and helping it present itself in its most beautiful look on the global stage.
During the summit, TRAGO road cleaning vehicles are held responsible for thoroughly cleaning the main venues of the event. A public cleaning engineer, after driving TRAGO road cleaning vehicle, was deeply impressed, saying it’s the best cleaning vehicle he has ever operated in his whole life.
Built on a TRAGO chassis, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle was developed and manufactured by Hishan Machinery Co., Ltd. Unlike a traditional road cleaning vehicle, it does not splash any water or leave any dredges. Moreover, it is able to thoroughly clean any stubborn oily spots. With a lower noise level, a longer lifespan, and higher environmental friendliness, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle is an ideal choice for road cleaning in urban areas.
Currently, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle has successfully made its way to a number of cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu and Xiamen.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1