Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit was successfully held in Xiamen, Fujian Province. TRAGO road cleaning vehicles were put into operation, providing cleaning services for the city and helping it present itself in its most beautiful look on the global stage.
During the summit, TRAGO road cleaning vehicles are held responsible for thoroughly cleaning the main venues of the event. A public cleaning engineer, after driving TRAGO road cleaning vehicle, was deeply impressed, saying it’s the best cleaning vehicle he has ever operated in his whole life.
Built on a TRAGO chassis, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle was developed and manufactured by Hishan Machinery Co., Ltd. Unlike a traditional road cleaning vehicle, it does not splash any water or leave any dredges. Moreover, it is able to thoroughly clean any stubborn oily spots. With a lower noise level, a longer lifespan, and higher environmental friendliness, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle is an ideal choice for road cleaning in urban areas.
Currently, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle has successfully made its way to a number of cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu and Xiamen.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September