2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Background As an event represents the future, growing trends and results of scientific research of China electric vehicle industry, EVEXPO2018 aims at achieving a showcase and partnership of the whole industrial chain, so as to facilitate the comprehensive development of electric vehicle industrial ecology chain, encourage new ideas and impetus in promoting electric vehicle industry in fields involved “policy & investment, R&D & manufacture, market & sales, coordination & sharing” .
With the theme of "Green Development & Creative Interconnection" and the philosophy of "integrating resources, interfusing industry and green sharing", EVEXPO2018 is committed to building a "vehicles, pile, electricity, manufacture, park, internet" six in one whole industrial chain ecosystem, focuses on new products and technologies in related areas of "electric vehicles, manufacturing technology and equipment, power batteries, charging facilities, intelligent parking and internet vehicles".
During the exposition, the themes of “policy, market, technology and capital” will be covered and thematic forum of Global Electric Vehicle Leadership Summit will also be concurrently held. Related speeches delivered by leaders, renowned professionals and scholars in relevant ministries as well as industry affiliated cooperation conference, key technology seminar, product promotion, capital matchmaking and other series of thematic activities will be conducted orderly. By means of the above campaigns, it is hoped to create a bright future for electric vehicles industry, shape opinion leaders and explore resolutions for industrial reform and technical innovation.
Date: 9th-11th May, 2018
Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Prosperity Green Industry Foundation
China EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Electrical Technology Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
China Information Industry Association Energy Branch
China Southern Power Grid
China Southern Power Grid Media Co., Ltd.
Executor: Guangzhou Slong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Power Battery Standardization Technical Committee
Guangdong Enterprises Competitiveness Promotion Association
Guangzhou Judian Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Supporter: Guangdong EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Original Equipment Supplies Association
The Society of Automotive Engineers
Automotive Service Association
Speciality Equipment Market Association
Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Automotive Industry Action Group
Italian Association of the Automotive Industry
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September