2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Background As an event represents the future, growing trends and results of scientific research of China electric vehicle industry, EVEXPO2018 aims at achieving a showcase and partnership of the whole industrial chain, so as to facilitate the comprehensive development of electric vehicle industrial ecology chain, encourage new ideas and impetus in promoting electric vehicle industry in fields involved “policy & investment, R&D & manufacture, market & sales, coordination & sharing” .
With the theme of "Green Development & Creative Interconnection" and the philosophy of "integrating resources, interfusing industry and green sharing", EVEXPO2018 is committed to building a "vehicles, pile, electricity, manufacture, park, internet" six in one whole industrial chain ecosystem, focuses on new products and technologies in related areas of "electric vehicles, manufacturing technology and equipment, power batteries, charging facilities, intelligent parking and internet vehicles".
During the exposition, the themes of “policy, market, technology and capital” will be covered and thematic forum of Global Electric Vehicle Leadership Summit will also be concurrently held. Related speeches delivered by leaders, renowned professionals and scholars in relevant ministries as well as industry affiliated cooperation conference, key technology seminar, product promotion, capital matchmaking and other series of thematic activities will be conducted orderly. By means of the above campaigns, it is hoped to create a bright future for electric vehicles industry, shape opinion leaders and explore resolutions for industrial reform and technical innovation.
Date: 9th-11th May, 2018
Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Prosperity Green Industry Foundation
China EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Electrical Technology Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
China Information Industry Association Energy Branch
China Southern Power Grid
China Southern Power Grid Media Co., Ltd.
Executor: Guangzhou Slong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Power Battery Standardization Technical Committee
Guangdong Enterprises Competitiveness Promotion Association
Guangzhou Judian Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Supporter: Guangdong EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Original Equipment Supplies Association
The Society of Automotive Engineers
Automotive Service Association
Speciality Equipment Market Association
Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Automotive Industry Action Group
Italian Association of the Automotive Industry
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020 2020-08-25
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover 2020-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1