XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit
www.chinatrucks.com: Between August 31 and September 1, 2017, the 2017 annual meeting of the BRICS Business Council was held in Shanghai, attracting more than 300 representatives from business circle in China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa, as well as the BRICS New Development Bank, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and other cooperative organizations.
From September 2 to September 5, the BRICS Business Summit was held in Xiamen. As a member of the BRICS Business Council manufacturing industry group, XCMG was invited to attend the Shanghai meeting of the BRICS Business Council and Xiamen Business Summit.
On September 4, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the Dialogue of BRICS Leaders and the BRICs Business Council, and delivered a keynote speech, Brazilian President Michel Temer, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and South African President Jacob Zuma jointly attended the meeting.
XCMG WL50G Loaders Were Working in Coal Mine in South Africa
The market potential of BRICS is huge, XCMG has always attached great importance to the exploration and development in the BRICS markets, at present, XCMG has branches in each country of BRICS, conducting independent sales and after-sales service separately. The market share of XCMG products in BRICS has increased year by year, moreover, the products of XCMG are widely acknowledged by local users, which are applied in diverse infrastructure construction projects, such as transportation, energy, etc.
An XCMG ZL30G Loader Was Working for the Land Levelling Project in RS State, Brazil
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1