Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market
www.chinatrucks.com:At 20:00 on July 31, we received good news from National Equities Exchange and Quotations that Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Yuchai Group, has been approved to go public in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations. The stock is called “Yuchai Logistics” for short, and the stock number is 872072. Besides Guangxi WatYuan Filtration System Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. is another domestic listed company in Yuchai system.
In November of 2015, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. launched the public listing application of the New OTC Market. The application was finally approved after 20 months under the increasingly strict audit of the New OTC Market, which is the result of the great support of the Municipal Government of Yulin, the powerful promotion from Yulin Group and strong collaboration of all employees of Guangxi Yulin Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
The public listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. could broaden the financing channel and platform, and lay a more solid foundation for future capital operation of the company and even Yuchai Group. Meanwhile, the public listing could enhance the influence and notability of the company remarkably in the industry. Through public listing, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. has comprehensively collated its business operation and development strategies, which solidified the foundation for enterprise development, solved potential problems and risks and regulated the administration structure. The sustained and healthy development of the enterprise will be promoted through the public listing.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1