Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market
www.chinatrucks.com:At 20:00 on July 31, we received good news from National Equities Exchange and Quotations that Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Yuchai Group, has been approved to go public in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations. The stock is called “Yuchai Logistics” for short, and the stock number is 872072. Besides Guangxi WatYuan Filtration System Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. is another domestic listed company in Yuchai system.
In November of 2015, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. launched the public listing application of the New OTC Market. The application was finally approved after 20 months under the increasingly strict audit of the New OTC Market, which is the result of the great support of the Municipal Government of Yulin, the powerful promotion from Yulin Group and strong collaboration of all employees of Guangxi Yulin Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
The public listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. could broaden the financing channel and platform, and lay a more solid foundation for future capital operation of the company and even Yuchai Group. Meanwhile, the public listing could enhance the influence and notability of the company remarkably in the industry. Through public listing, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. has comprehensively collated its business operation and development strategies, which solidified the foundation for enterprise development, solved potential problems and risks and regulated the administration structure. The sustained and healthy development of the enterprise will be promoted through the public listing.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September