JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 4 to 9, Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, also known as COMTRANS, was held in Moscow International Exhibition Center. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Russia, it attracted a number of internationally well known commercial vehicle brands, including JAC, Foton, Volvo, Benz, Man, Hino and Isuzu.
At JAC’s exhibition booth, four light-duty trucks are put on display, including JAC X-200 small truck, JAC N56 and N75 trucks.
Small trucks hold over 20% of the commercial vehicle market in Russia. Making its debut in the country, JAC X-200 small truck immediately grabbed Russian media’s attention, receiving a wide and in-depth coverage from over 20 journalists.
JAC N56 truck meets Euro V emission standards. Its floor is made of zinc-galvanized board.
With a cargo space of 21.28 cubic meters, JAC N75 truck is mounted with a container measuring 5200mm in length, 2300mm in width and 2200mm in height. In addition, its interior metal parts have all gone through anti-rusting treatment.
As of June this year, JAC had already met its target sales goal for the whole year in Russia in 2017. By the end of this year, its sales volume in the country is expected to grow by 300% year on year.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September