JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 4 to 9, Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, also known as COMTRANS, was held in Moscow International Exhibition Center. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Russia, it attracted a number of internationally well known commercial vehicle brands, including JAC, Foton, Volvo, Benz, Man, Hino and Isuzu.
At JAC’s exhibition booth, four light-duty trucks are put on display, including JAC X-200 small truck, JAC N56 and N75 trucks.
Small trucks hold over 20% of the commercial vehicle market in Russia. Making its debut in the country, JAC X-200 small truck immediately grabbed Russian media’s attention, receiving a wide and in-depth coverage from over 20 journalists.
JAC N56 truck meets Euro V emission standards. Its floor is made of zinc-galvanized board.
With a cargo space of 21.28 cubic meters, JAC N75 truck is mounted with a container measuring 5200mm in length, 2300mm in width and 2200mm in height. In addition, its interior metal parts have all gone through anti-rusting treatment.
As of June this year, JAC had already met its target sales goal for the whole year in Russia in 2017. By the end of this year, its sales volume in the country is expected to grow by 300% year on year.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1