Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Trucks – a division of Dongfeng Motor Corporation for the production and sale of commercial equipment - is now represented in Russia through the exclusive distributor, Dongfeng Motor Rus. The company presented its cargo model range for Russia: 8-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5080B80, 12-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5120B80 and dump trucks DFL3310AW1 and DFL3251AW1, reports the press service of Dongfeng Motor Rus.
Recall that in Russia until recently there were operated simultaneously several independent distributors of commercial equipment Dongfeng Motor, each of which had its own dealer network. From July of 2017, Dongfeng Motor Rus became the sole distributor of Dongfeng and it will supply vehicles directly from the plant. The company will keep about 30 dealers, who worked before, having signed dealership agreements with them. Now they are searching actively new partners and expanding the dealer network. To date, more than 6,000 units of Dongfeng branded trucks have been sold, and the main driver of sales during this period were dump trucks. The first models, which the company plans to promote and sell in the Russian market on its own, are Dongfeng KC dump trucks with a wheel arrangement of 6 * 4 and 8 * 4. In addition to them, chassis for medium duty trucks Dongfeng KR with a total weight of 8 and 12 tons are already available for ordering. In 2018, two more models will be withdrawn.
At the same time, by the end of 2018 the company plans to open three warehouses of spare parts for Dongfeng trucks: in Moscow, in St. Petersburg and in Chelyabinsk. As noted, Dongfeng Motor considers the Russian commercial transport market as the promising for the DFM brand, and the fact of the opening of direct distribution confirms the serious intentions of the company in Russia. First of all, it is planned to pay attention to the organization of a reliable after-sales service network and promotion of the DFM brand in the market, certification and expansion of the model range. The parallel development of two directions: commercial and passenger transport, according to Dongfeng Motor, will affect positively the growing recognition and reputation of the DFM brand as a whole.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1