Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
www.chinatrucks.com: In the first half year, heavy-duty truck industry as a whole is facing its fastest growth rate. Under such a background, Sinotruk achieved a great achievement with sales revenue of 58.6 billion yuan, up by 56%. In the first seven months, Sinotruk saw its year-over-year increase by 60.1% to 174,000 units, which is 28% higher than industry average. To be specific, this includes 115,000 units of heavy truck, up by 76% and 56,000 units of medium and light duty truck, up by 38.9%.
First hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor
In addition, Sinotruk made some new growth point after making adjustment to product structure. For example, in the first six months, MAN T/C saw an increase of 170.7%, tractors and special vehicle made a significant increase and light-duty truck developed its fill.
In just the first half year, Sinotruk has brought us lots of latest R&D achievements. MC09 engine was put into trial operation and service and well recognized by customers for its great performance; the first hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor has got much attention since it is launched. 18-meter all electric dual-fuel trolleybus is under research and made its name in the industry; intelligent truck is getting upgrade and is expected to go into batch production by the end of this year.
In August, Sinotruk announced the implementation of “accelerate the shift in driving forces from old drivers of growth to new ones, to realize Sinotruk’s great reengineering project”. The reengineering project is comprised of three points including upgrading to the existing industry, reengineering development of overseas market and clean energy. This project is expected to further strengthen Sinotruk’s presence in China and the world.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1