JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: From 4th-9th September 2017, Russian International Commercial Auto Show-COMTRANS was held grandly in Russian International Exhibition Center. It's the most authoritative and famous exhibition, which attracts a large number of brands including Russia local brands such as Kamaz, GAZ, Europe brands such as Volvo, Mercedes-Benzes, Scania, Man, Ford, and Asia brands such as JAC, FAW, Foton, Hion, Hyundai, Isuzu and so on.
In the auto show, JAC Russia Subsidiary Corporation exhibited four models including three N-series high-end duty trucks and one high-end light duty mini truck.
N-series light-duty trucks were modified to refrigerator truck, van vehicle and European tent truck. Recently years, by virtue of excellent, stable and reliable chassis with high-quality body, JAC N-series products have received more and more customers'affirmation and admiration. And JAC mini truck has created a great sensation in media and customers once it appeared. Now, the segment market of mini truck in Russia is relatively blank, so customers have great interest in X200 and welcome it enter into Russia.
JAC has a very good performance in this auto show, no matter the customers flow volume, customer feedback effect and media report. In the first day of auto show, the customers flow volume broke through 300 and received 40 customers'inquiry.
Russia is one of the most important overseas strategic markets. Since 2014, Russia commercial vehicle market has been in recession because of Europe and the United States'sanctions. Some auto brands even were forced to withdraw from Russia. However, JAC has always adhered to company strategy to promote JAC's products and adopted a series of active marketing measures and achieved some breakthrough in such a difficult situation.
By virtue of leading technology, excellent quality and high-effective service, JAC has accomplished this year’s sales target and anticipated to increase 300% sales volume compared with last year.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1