JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: From 4th-9th September 2017, Russian International Commercial Auto Show-COMTRANS was held grandly in Russian International Exhibition Center. It's the most authoritative and famous exhibition, which attracts a large number of brands including Russia local brands such as Kamaz, GAZ, Europe brands such as Volvo, Mercedes-Benzes, Scania, Man, Ford, and Asia brands such as JAC, FAW, Foton, Hion, Hyundai, Isuzu and so on.
In the auto show, JAC Russia Subsidiary Corporation exhibited four models including three N-series high-end duty trucks and one high-end light duty mini truck.
N-series light-duty trucks were modified to refrigerator truck, van vehicle and European tent truck. Recently years, by virtue of excellent, stable and reliable chassis with high-quality body, JAC N-series products have received more and more customers'affirmation and admiration. And JAC mini truck has created a great sensation in media and customers once it appeared. Now, the segment market of mini truck in Russia is relatively blank, so customers have great interest in X200 and welcome it enter into Russia.
JAC has a very good performance in this auto show, no matter the customers flow volume, customer feedback effect and media report. In the first day of auto show, the customers flow volume broke through 300 and received 40 customers'inquiry.
Russia is one of the most important overseas strategic markets. Since 2014, Russia commercial vehicle market has been in recession because of Europe and the United States'sanctions. Some auto brands even were forced to withdraw from Russia. However, JAC has always adhered to company strategy to promote JAC's products and adopted a series of active marketing measures and achieved some breakthrough in such a difficult situation.
By virtue of leading technology, excellent quality and high-effective service, JAC has accomplished this year’s sales target and anticipated to increase 300% sales volume compared with last year.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September