The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Qianjin Automobile Trade Company Yuchai Accessory Flagship Store, the first of its kind authorized by Yuchai officially came into operation in Saudi Arabia, which marks that Yuchai Group has set up a new milestone of accessory sale in Saudi Arabia.
Al-Bahah Region is the place where the leading pilgrimage vehicle companies and school bus companies choose to set up headquarters, and thousands of passenger cars are gathered. The main stem of Al-Bahah Region is the only way that pilgrimage vehicles and school buses must take for the round trip between Jeddah and Mecca. The flagship store is located at the roadside of Highway 290 of the Al-Bahah Region, and thus enjoys a superior geographic position. Less than half a month since its operation, the store has earned its reputation in the circle of pilgrimage vehicle companies, school bus companies, and main engine plants.
It was learnt that Yuchai Service Station-Qianjin Automobile Trade Company was built in strict accordance to the flagship store standard of Yuchai overseas authorized accessory store. Referring to the various models exported to Saudi Arabia, especially the batches of models newly exported to Saudi Arabia this year, the flagship store reserved sufficient accessories to provide strong support to the market in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Yuchai accessory flagship store presented the brand strength of Yuchai Group, promoted the market confidence in Yuchai brand and provided a strong support for Yuchai Group to expand its market in Saudi Arabia.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September