The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Qianjin Automobile Trade Company Yuchai Accessory Flagship Store, the first of its kind authorized by Yuchai officially came into operation in Saudi Arabia, which marks that Yuchai Group has set up a new milestone of accessory sale in Saudi Arabia.
Al-Bahah Region is the place where the leading pilgrimage vehicle companies and school bus companies choose to set up headquarters, and thousands of passenger cars are gathered. The main stem of Al-Bahah Region is the only way that pilgrimage vehicles and school buses must take for the round trip between Jeddah and Mecca. The flagship store is located at the roadside of Highway 290 of the Al-Bahah Region, and thus enjoys a superior geographic position. Less than half a month since its operation, the store has earned its reputation in the circle of pilgrimage vehicle companies, school bus companies, and main engine plants.
It was learnt that Yuchai Service Station-Qianjin Automobile Trade Company was built in strict accordance to the flagship store standard of Yuchai overseas authorized accessory store. Referring to the various models exported to Saudi Arabia, especially the batches of models newly exported to Saudi Arabia this year, the flagship store reserved sufficient accessories to provide strong support to the market in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Yuchai accessory flagship store presented the brand strength of Yuchai Group, promoted the market confidence in Yuchai brand and provided a strong support for Yuchai Group to expand its market in Saudi Arabia.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1