Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com:Yuchai prepared for its semiannual and annual business tests through elaborate planning and systematic organization, and gained remarkable grades in the test of the first half of 2017: The group’s sales revenue exceeded RMB 18 billion, a year-on-year growth of nearly 20%. Yuchai Group kept steady progress and was expected to make brilliant achievements this year.
Engine Business: Sustainable Development and Outstanding Performance
In recent years, the engine industry continually declined. However, driven by the “Belt and Road” Initiative and some other favorable national policies, regarding the development trend from the second half of last year to the first half of this year, enterprise revenue, market confidence and economic vitality continued to improve and revealed a positive trend.
Driven by the enormous energy released by continuous reform and innovation, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. maintained a strong momentum. In the first half of this year, the sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased more than 20% year on year; the engine sales of the headquarters of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd. increased 17.97% on an annual basis.
The shares on the overseas market continued to grow. The amount of Yuchai’s vehicle engines entering overseas market increased 4.6% year on year by leveraging the “Belt and Road” Initiative; the export superiority of bus was further consolidated with a year-on-year growth of 105% and the sales of single marine & G-drive engine in overseas market increased over 10% year on year.
The subsidiaries gained outstanding and excellent performance. The Y&C Engine revealed continuous and explosive growth in the first half of this year; the sales of engines increased more than 177% year on year; and on the afternoon of July 15, the 10,000th engine in 2017 was successfully produced. The sales revenue of Y&C Engine increased 28.30% on an annual basis in the first half of this year, and the sales of engines increased 8.82% year on year. The sales revenue of Guangxi Yuchai Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. increased 26.09% on an annual basis from January to June, laying the foundation for the full completion of the annual business objectives and tasks.
Guangxi Watyuan Filtration System Co., Ltd. firstly guaranteed the market share of main engines, and then vigorously expanded the business in the sectors of power plant, air compressor, engineering machinery, etc. The sales figure of air cleaners sold as auxiliary products in Yuchai’s main engine plants and that of air compressors sold as auxiliary products in non-Yuchai’s main engine plants increased significantly; the company’s sales revenue increased 16.66% on an annual basis.
Other Businesses: Vigorous Growth and Infinite Vitality
In the first half of this year, under the guidance of the concept emphasizing on “Benefit, Safety and Health”, Yuchai Group’s subsidiaries dedicating to other sectors achieved good management benefits, effectively supported the development of the group’s industries, “consolidated the stable setup, and strengthened the good situation.”
Yuchai’s subsidiaries, like Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Bright Electric Co., Ltd, Guangxi Yuchai Oil Products Co., Ltd., continued to carry out marketing innovation and broaden sales channels, and finally achieved good performance. The lubricant sales of Yuchai Petronas Lubricant Co., Ltd. in the first half of this year increased 1.44% year on year, and sales revenue increased 1.18%. The sales revenue of Yuchai Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. obtained substantial increase on a year-on-year basis.
In the second half of the year, Yuchai Group will continue to make efforts to consolidate the achievements of the first half of the year, while further pay close attention to innovation-driven approach, continue to deepen the system reconstruction, enhance product competitiveness and market share, improve quality and efficiency, and maintain the steady development of the enterprise.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1