Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: As of the mid September this year, Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines have sold 13,000 units, achieving a whopping growth rate of 300% year on year. Maintaining such a fast growing momentum, the engine is set to reach an annual sales volume of 18,000 units in 2017. YC6K13N, one of the 6K series heavy-duty engines, is expected to reach an explosive growth rate of 500%.
Currently, YC6K12/K13 have become the main force of Yuchai’s wide spectrum of products, accounting for nearly 70% of the company’s total sales.
In April, 2013, YC6K13N engine officially made its debut.
In 2014, YC6K13N engine was listed as one of the key new products in Anhui.
In November, 2014, a C&C truck equipped with a YC6K13N engine won the championship in the 7th China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition LNC Truck Group.
Having earned a solid reputation in the market, YC6K13N realized an annual growth rate of 560% in 2016, becoming one of the new pillars for the company’s development.
So far, YC6K series engines have won a number honors, including the second prize in China’s Industrial Machinery Award and the championships of China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition for three consecutive years. They were listed on the Best Engine List in both 2016 and 2017. Currently, YC6K series engines are widely used on heavy-duty trucks, industrial machines, inland-water ships, etc.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1