Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: As of the mid September this year, Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines have sold 13,000 units, achieving a whopping growth rate of 300% year on year. Maintaining such a fast growing momentum, the engine is set to reach an annual sales volume of 18,000 units in 2017. YC6K13N, one of the 6K series heavy-duty engines, is expected to reach an explosive growth rate of 500%.
Currently, YC6K12/K13 have become the main force of Yuchai’s wide spectrum of products, accounting for nearly 70% of the company’s total sales.
In April, 2013, YC6K13N engine officially made its debut.
In 2014, YC6K13N engine was listed as one of the key new products in Anhui.
In November, 2014, a C&C truck equipped with a YC6K13N engine won the championship in the 7th China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition LNC Truck Group.
Having earned a solid reputation in the market, YC6K13N realized an annual growth rate of 560% in 2016, becoming one of the new pillars for the company’s development.
So far, YC6K series engines have won a number honors, including the second prize in China’s Industrial Machinery Award and the championships of China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition for three consecutive years. They were listed on the Best Engine List in both 2016 and 2017. Currently, YC6K series engines are widely used on heavy-duty trucks, industrial machines, inland-water ships, etc.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September