Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India
www.chinatrucks.com: Daimler AG has completed five years in the Indian market with the BharatBenz brand and also introduced the country's first Euro-V compliant truck. Daimler has also launched an electric Fuso e Canter truck in New York. The German automaker has stated that it is ready to bring its electric trucks to the Indian market.
Head of Daimler Trucks Asia, Marc Llistosella stated that the company is willing to introduce the electric trucks in India if it gets good infrastructure support, local partnership and cooperation from the local bodies. He said, "The government needs to show real cases of electric infrastructure for vehicles. Not prototypes, but real cases which work."
Daimler has a programme for electric trucks in the global market and is working with local companies across different cities such as New York and London. The automaker also revealed that it is working on superchargers to charge electric trucks in just five minutes.
Speaking of hybrid trucks, Bharat Benz Managing Director, Eric Nesselhauf stated that the hybrid trucks are not a long-term solution for the Indian market. He said that it is similar to the bio-diesel technology which requires a lot of investment but yields lesser results.
Daimler AG also wants to offer environment-friendly products to the customers in India. In line with the idea, the company launched India's first Euro-V compliant medium-duty truck.
The Government of India has an ambitious plan of having all-electric vehicles by 2030. Now, Daimler AG has also revealed that it is ready to introduce electric trucks in India. But the main hurdle will be the infrastructure in the country with sufficient charging stations for eco-friendly vehicles.
- Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE 2019-11-08
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- CATL to Supply Batteries for Daimler Electric Trucks 2019-09-23
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant 2019-08-29
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China 2019-08-23
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Daimler Hands over First Electric Freightliner Truck in the U.S. 2019-01-03
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September