Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India
www.chinatrucks.com: Daimler AG has completed five years in the Indian market with the BharatBenz brand and also introduced the country's first Euro-V compliant truck. Daimler has also launched an electric Fuso e Canter truck in New York. The German automaker has stated that it is ready to bring its electric trucks to the Indian market.
Head of Daimler Trucks Asia, Marc Llistosella stated that the company is willing to introduce the electric trucks in India if it gets good infrastructure support, local partnership and cooperation from the local bodies. He said, "The government needs to show real cases of electric infrastructure for vehicles. Not prototypes, but real cases which work."
Daimler has a programme for electric trucks in the global market and is working with local companies across different cities such as New York and London. The automaker also revealed that it is working on superchargers to charge electric trucks in just five minutes.
Speaking of hybrid trucks, Bharat Benz Managing Director, Eric Nesselhauf stated that the hybrid trucks are not a long-term solution for the Indian market. He said that it is similar to the bio-diesel technology which requires a lot of investment but yields lesser results.
Daimler AG also wants to offer environment-friendly products to the customers in India. In line with the idea, the company launched India's first Euro-V compliant medium-duty truck.
The Government of India has an ambitious plan of having all-electric vehicles by 2030. Now, Daimler AG has also revealed that it is ready to introduce electric trucks in India. But the main hurdle will be the infrastructure in the country with sufficient charging stations for eco-friendly vehicles.
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Daimler Trucks' Next EV will be a Garbage Truck 2020-02-04
- Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE 2019-11-08
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- CATL to Supply Batteries for Daimler Electric Trucks 2019-09-23
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant 2019-08-29
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China 2019-08-23
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1