CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo opened in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The auto show actively builds an international cooperation platform for the whole industry chain of the automobile industry. It cooperates with the strategy of "Made in China 2025" and "Along the Way", adhering to the exhibition "Building the Asia Pacific Automobile Import & Export Platform" and providing opportunities for China to manufacture automobile exports. China National Heavy Duty Truck, SAIC and other self-brand car enterprises participated in the exhibition.
CNHTC, as a national heavy truck brand, with its HOWO-T7 10X4 cement mixer, equipped with ALLISON gearbox T5G 4X2 trucks and other three classic models attended the exhibition. And it attracted great attention to the guests. At the same time, the scene also showed the wisdom heavy truck, smart trucks and other business results by the video. For a three-day event, the China National Heavy Duty Truck Pavilion has reached a number of cooperation and orders.
During the exhibition, the State Department of Commerce also hosted a number of independent car brand promotion activities. Among them, China National Heavy Duty Truck (Hong Kong) International Capital Co., Ltd, as the only domestic heavy truck brand invited representatives, in the "China's auto industry own brand promotion forum", shared the China National Heavy Duty Truck in the "one way" policy guidelines with the participants and explored the harvest of overseas markets and the results achieved in product independent research and development.
Hong Kong, as a window of the world, the automotive market has mature, saturated, full of competitive features. And it has strict requirements with the vehicle attendance, the use of high efficiency. Over the years, China National Heavy Duty Truck in Hong Kong-made heavy truck brand, maintained the first sales.And it achieved the cumulative sales of nearly 600 heavy trucks.
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September