Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Sinotruk successfully secured an order of 257 natural gas truck at the product promotion held in Xinzhou, Shan Xi province. This order includes Haohan J7G and Howo T7H, which are also the highlights at the event. Howo T7H and Haohan J7G have been designed to meet various demands for transporting coal.
Haohan J7G natural gas truck produces a low emission but still has a large horsepower. It is understood that Haohan J7G, equipped with MT13 engine, can produce a maximum horsepower of 430 and torque of 1900N.m, the strongest in natural gas truck. Furthermore, the engine uses international leading CFV continuous gas supply system that provides accurate and stable fuel control to achieve the best combustion state. It can save gas up to 10%-15% against its competitors.
Over 10 items of upgrades have been made to suspension, leaf spring and natural gas cylinder stent in order to adapt to the coal transporting and improve driving enjoyment and economics. So to say, J7G tractor is born for coal transporting with both the advantages of environmental protection and strong power.
As China is facing greater pressure to protect the environment, people begin to turn their eyes to natural gas trucks. That’s why natural gas trucks are in hot sale in recent two years.
Under tighter emission controls, natural gas tractor welcomes a great opportunity. In late 2016, Sinotruk introduced Haohan J7G equipped with MT13 power, and as of now, 7,000 units have been sold and highly recognized by customers. It is expected to reach 20,000 units by the end of this year, up by 80%.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1