Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 22, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair, also known as Feria International de Santa Cruz, officially kicked off. Sinotruk attended the fair by joining hands with Crown, its sales agent in Santa Cruz. At its exhibition booth, three vehicles on display were immediately ordered by customers. This year marks the eighth consecutive year for Sinotruk to attend the fair.
On September 23, Fernando Huanacuni Mamani, the foreign minister of Bolivia paid a special visit to Sinotruk’s exhibition booth, showing a keen interest in the company’s truck products. “We have been constantly deepening our ties with China. Sinotruk not only has high quality products, but also boasts state-of-art technologies. The company’s trucks have been playing a significant role in our country’s economic development”, said Huanacuni. At the end of his visit, Huanacuni expressed his hope to visit Sinotruk in Jinan in the near future.
During the International Trade Fair, Sinotruk is expected to sell 50 units trucks, according to the general manager of Crown, the sales agent of Sinotruk.
Currently, Sinotruk enjoys a massive popularity in Bolivia. Over 460 units Sinotruk vehicles are operating smoothly in a number of fields. On the back of its high quality products and unparalleled after-sales services, Sinotruk has already earned a respectable reputation among customers in the country.
Santa Cruz International Trade Fair boasts a long history. So far, it has grown into the largest and the most influential international trade fair in Bolivia. In just ten days, it will attract over 500,000 visitors from nearly 30 countries and region.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1