CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, the program Economic News of CCTV Finance Channel (CCTV-2) made a series of special reports named “Struggle for Five Years to Deepen Reform”. In the report of July 24, with “Green Power Leads the Upgrading of ‘Made in Guangxi’” as the title, this special report featured the reform achievements made by Yuchai Group.
It was reported that Yuchai Group once was an unknown plant producing simple farm tools, and then became the largest independent diesel engine manufacturer in our country through persistent endeavors. Over recent years, Yuchai Group has continuously promoted the capability of independent innovation and upgraded the product technology, in order to build “Made in Guangxi” into a Chinese benchmark for green power and intelligent manufacturing.
According to the report, in 2016, the sales revenue of marine & G-drive engine products with majority of YC12VC increased by 57.02% compared with the same period of last year. The total sales volume of ship engine and market share ascended to the first place in the industry. The dynamic performance, fuel economy and operation reliability of the products have reached the international advanced level. The fuel consumption has reached the level of international famous brands and 15% lower than that of domestic counterparts. Now, Yuchai Group is working with foreign research institutions to develop a new generation of Euro VI engines with the world’s highest standards. With the recovery of engine market, 125,000 sets of Yuchai engines were produced and sold in the first quarter of this year, increasing by 35% compared with the same period of last year.
Over recent years, with the continuously deepening reform of Yuchai Group, the benefits of reform have been increasingly prominent. For example, great progress has been made in the field of the R&D of Euro VI engine, intelligent manufacturing and overseas sales, which promote and lead the transformation and upgrading of Guangxi’s manufacturing industry and introduce the most advanced engine products of China to the world. The reform achievements made by Yuchai Group drew extensive attention of media. Many mainstream media outlets, such as People's Daily, Economic Daily, Guangxi Daily, Guangxi TV have made in-depth reports on Yuchai Group for many times.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1