Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: The Futuroad Expo, co-located with Automechanika, is currently underway at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Johannesburg and the opening day saw a number of new trucks launched, from manufacturers across the spectrum.
Hino Wide Cab 500
Hino used the event to show off its new Wide Cab 500 to the public for the first time, ahead of the new model going into local production this November. The move will also see the range expanding from five to 12 models.
Several Hino executives flew out from Japan to attend this event, including the senior general managers of marketing and product planning, Shuichi Kaneko and Masahiro Kumasaka.
Another local manufacturer, FAW of China, gave the public a preview of its 33.420FT truck tractor, which goes into local production early next year.
Powerstar’s big news is that it has come to an arrangement with Foton to rebrand its 3-, 5- and 8-tonne trucks as Powerstar models, so that the brand now has a range going from medium commercial vehicles to extra-heavy truck-tractors and construction trucks.
The Eicher brand, which forms part of the Volvo group, launched its Pro 6000 heavy truck range at the show, just two months after entering our market with its Pro 3000 medium range.
Its Indian rival Tata, showed its new Ultra medium commercial vehicle range, which was designed by Bertone of Italy.
Other truck brands with a presence at Futuroad include MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, as well as various body builders.
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market 2018-09-29
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September