Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: The Futuroad Expo, co-located with Automechanika, is currently underway at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Johannesburg and the opening day saw a number of new trucks launched, from manufacturers across the spectrum.
Hino Wide Cab 500
Hino used the event to show off its new Wide Cab 500 to the public for the first time, ahead of the new model going into local production this November. The move will also see the range expanding from five to 12 models.
Several Hino executives flew out from Japan to attend this event, including the senior general managers of marketing and product planning, Shuichi Kaneko and Masahiro Kumasaka.
Another local manufacturer, FAW of China, gave the public a preview of its 33.420FT truck tractor, which goes into local production early next year.
Powerstar’s big news is that it has come to an arrangement with Foton to rebrand its 3-, 5- and 8-tonne trucks as Powerstar models, so that the brand now has a range going from medium commercial vehicles to extra-heavy truck-tractors and construction trucks.
The Eicher brand, which forms part of the Volvo group, launched its Pro 6000 heavy truck range at the show, just two months after entering our market with its Pro 3000 medium range.
Its Indian rival Tata, showed its new Ultra medium commercial vehicle range, which was designed by Bertone of Italy.
Other truck brands with a presence at Futuroad include MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, as well as various body builders.
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck 2020-03-27
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market 2018-09-29
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1