China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Doublestar Tire, a Chinese tire manufacturer and rubber company, made its North American debut this week at the North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show.
The inaugural truck show marked the first time the company exhibited its portfolio and products to the North American trucking market.
According to Jason Ju, the North American director for the brand, Doublestar decided to attend the show to help find the right partnerships in order to distribute its products in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
“We are looking for partnerships in Canada and the U.S. and Mexico so we find an opportunity to distribute our products here,” he said. “We are looking forward to the global market, by trying to cooperate with local businesses here.”
The company is currently based in Qingdao, China, and has been around in Asia since 1921.
Its most recent accomplishment has been the unveiling of its 2014 smart commercial tire factory in China, that uses automated guided vehicles to do most of the work.
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September