Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market
www.chinatrucks.com:On September 23, a team led by Wang Baoying, General Manager of Beiben Heavy Duty Truck, paid a special visit to South Africa to inspect its SKD assembly and production. In addition, the team paid a special visit to South Africa-based ESI Company and attended 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition. At the exhibition, Beiben put its V3ET logistic vehicle on display. Together with China North Vehicle Corporation, ESI Company, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck is set to further strengthen its business presence in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
At the headquarters of ESI, Wang Baoying held in-depth discussions with the managerial staff of the company, saying ESI will act as the bridge for Beiben Heavy-duty Truck and South African market.
At 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck, China North Vehicle Corporation and ESI Company jointly held a press conference to mark the official release of Beiben V3ET, attracting wide media attention in the country. Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s major customers in South Africa also attended the press conference.
In his keynote speech, Wang Baoying gave a detailed introduction of Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s globalization, saying that the company has been cooperating with a number of internationally renowned auto research institutes, such as EAC and ECS. In addition, it has been working closely with the first-class spare parts providers in the world, including WOBAC and ZF. So far, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck has successfully developed a whole series of Beiben V3 series vehicles, featuring high safety standards, high reliability, high fuel economy, high level of intelligence, high travel comforts, and unparalleled after-sales services.
In the near future, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck will continue to strengthen its business in the logistic sector in South Africa and plan to become one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks in the country.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1