XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: After repeated industrial assessments, qualification tests and adaptive modifications in response to customers’ demands, XCMG’s off-road wide-body heavy dumper has satisfactorily passed high performance experimentations at a national military testing ground and the quality certification from TÜV Rheinland. With an adaptability far higher than traditional models, the behemoth can operate perfectly under complex working conditions, and satisfy customers’ different product requirements in various working scenarios, for example, open-pit mining, hydraulic engineering construction, short-distance port transportation, earthmoving works and waste landfilling, living up to its reputation: the Mining Hercules.
NXG5760D3T off-road wide-body dumper on display at this year’s exhibition event, a big hit from XCMG Heavy Duty Truck Division, is really an eye opener to large crowds of visitors. Weighing 76 tons in total, the behemoth starts very quick and has a high gradeability due to a powerful power transmission system consisting of a 430HP mining engine and a cutting-edge 9-speed gearbox. The unique box beam-type monolithic structure enables it to have a carrying capacity twice more than its peers, and the innovative compound steering system makes it much more steady, reliable and easy to operate. In addition, it also has a longer service life and higher carrying efficiency than other brands thanks to its enhanced configurations, including a powerful mining switch box, a dual front-suspension, a patented rear axle balance shaft, a multiple air filtration system and a unique efficient cooling system.
Besides products, XCMG also briefed on its diverse variety of integrated transportation equipment solutions, raising strong interest and winning high admiration from visitors and potential customers.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1