XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: After repeated industrial assessments, qualification tests and adaptive modifications in response to customers’ demands, XCMG’s off-road wide-body heavy dumper has satisfactorily passed high performance experimentations at a national military testing ground and the quality certification from TÜV Rheinland. With an adaptability far higher than traditional models, the behemoth can operate perfectly under complex working conditions, and satisfy customers’ different product requirements in various working scenarios, for example, open-pit mining, hydraulic engineering construction, short-distance port transportation, earthmoving works and waste landfilling, living up to its reputation: the Mining Hercules.
NXG5760D3T off-road wide-body dumper on display at this year’s exhibition event, a big hit from XCMG Heavy Duty Truck Division, is really an eye opener to large crowds of visitors. Weighing 76 tons in total, the behemoth starts very quick and has a high gradeability due to a powerful power transmission system consisting of a 430HP mining engine and a cutting-edge 9-speed gearbox. The unique box beam-type monolithic structure enables it to have a carrying capacity twice more than its peers, and the innovative compound steering system makes it much more steady, reliable and easy to operate. In addition, it also has a longer service life and higher carrying efficiency than other brands thanks to its enhanced configurations, including a powerful mining switch box, a dual front-suspension, a patented rear axle balance shaft, a multiple air filtration system and a unique efficient cooling system.
Besides products, XCMG also briefed on its diverse variety of integrated transportation equipment solutions, raising strong interest and winning high admiration from visitors and potential customers.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September