Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
Yamato Transportation, one of the largest transportation companies in Japan, presently announces that it will introduce the first 25-meter full trailer to improve trunk transport efficiency and solve the driver shortage problem. Isuzu, as a key partner of Yamato Transportation, will provide its new Giga heavy duty truck for transportation work.
In Japan, there are fewer and fewer truck drivers as current drivers are getting older while young people don’t want to be a driver. To handle the driver shortage problem, people begin to turn their eyes to higher transport efficiency. Now in Japan, the length of the full-trailer can’t exceed 21 meter. However, with the permission of Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Yamato Transportation is allowed to introduce the first 25-meter long full trailer, which will load two times more than general heavy-duty truck and thus improve transport efficiency greatly.
As early as 2015, ISUZU Giga flagship edition has made its first debut at Tokyo Motor Show. After two years, it has overtaken its competitors as one of the most popular heavy-duty trucks.
Yamato Transportation suggests that they will put two 25-meter full trailers into trial operation in the year, one for Yoshinoya Route and the other kansai route. In future, we believe that 25-meter full trailer will further popularize across Japan thanks to its low fuel consumption and high transport efficiency. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission 2020-08-03
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1