Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
Yamato Transportation, one of the largest transportation companies in Japan, presently announces that it will introduce the first 25-meter full trailer to improve trunk transport efficiency and solve the driver shortage problem. Isuzu, as a key partner of Yamato Transportation, will provide its new Giga heavy duty truck for transportation work.
In Japan, there are fewer and fewer truck drivers as current drivers are getting older while young people don’t want to be a driver. To handle the driver shortage problem, people begin to turn their eyes to higher transport efficiency. Now in Japan, the length of the full-trailer can’t exceed 21 meter. However, with the permission of Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Yamato Transportation is allowed to introduce the first 25-meter long full trailer, which will load two times more than general heavy-duty truck and thus improve transport efficiency greatly.
As early as 2015, ISUZU Giga flagship edition has made its first debut at Tokyo Motor Show. After two years, it has overtaken its competitors as one of the most popular heavy-duty trucks.
Yamato Transportation suggests that they will put two 25-meter full trailers into trial operation in the year, one for Yoshinoya Route and the other kansai route. In future, we believe that 25-meter full trailer will further popularize across Japan thanks to its low fuel consumption and high transport efficiency. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September