Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
From the industry people’s point of view, there are three key words in the cooperation between JAC and Volkswagen, which is new energy, complementary equivalence, and win-win creation. They believe that as JAC and Volkswagen joint venture gradually forms its independent R&D ability, JAC upgrading road will be more solid and obvious.
Creating New Joint Venture Model
Since JAC and Volkswagen officially signed the joint venture agreement in Volkswagen headquarter, Germany, the bilateral cooperation relationship has been formalized. It is learnt that the joint venture cooperation has completed the basic steps, including the relevant approvals, the joint venture agreement signature, Hefei City investment agreement signature, and the groundbreaking ceremony held in June, till now; there is only one step left, namely the signature of the joint plant.
As the earliest enterprise to start the research, production and application of new energy automobiles, JAC has already mastered core technology after ten-year and seven-generation overlapping development with the accumulative application of 55,000 unites and the accumulative mileage of 700 million kilometers. “Right now, JAC has systematically mastered the electric motors ’three core technologies including battery pack, electric motor and electric control, as well as the electric steering, electric braking and energy recycling, moreover, JAC has realized breakthrough in the battery thermal management, intrinsic safety management technologies.”One of JAC responsible person introduced.
For JAC, Volkswagen is world famous brand with deep technology basic and rich marketing experience. At the beginning of the project, both parts started the cooperation from the marketing research, products design, experimental verification and cost control. Taking the first joint venture car as an example, JAC provides the platform, Volkswagen sends the experts for technical appraisement, and both parts will exert their efforts to improve the identical problems, finally Volkswagen will be responsible for the products ‘acceptance.
“There are several innovative points in this joint venture cooperation: Firstly, jointly creating a new brand. On the basis of the new energy, they have created a new and internationalized brand. Secondly, jointly establishing a new system. The joint venture will gradually form an independent, complete and world-class research system and technology innovative ability system, however, at the early beginning; the research institutes will mainly establish its products’ research management ability. Thirdly, jointly establish new channels that are to deepen the innovative business model, build win - win market model. Fourthly, jointly explore new areas. Search the possible exploration in mobile travel, vehicle interconnection, large data, used cars platform, remanufacturing.”that responsible person said.
Independent Brand and Its Behind System Establishment
JAC Volkswagen cooperation will be directed by innovation. We will promote self-innovation in the open development, use innovation to motivate new momentum and realize new development. It is known that the mutual parts will found a joint venture with integration of research, production and sales, actively exploring the cooperation potential in new energy automobile products, technologies and international markets, and furthermore, set up an independent, world-class research system.
Volkswagen and JAC will together explore the future market promotion model, especially under the background of the co-existence of traditional sales model and new business electric vehicle models. “In this sense, we hope that JAC Volkswagen will be established as a completely new joint venture model under that new time background.” that responsible person stressed.
Cooperation will bring All-round Promotion
It is known that the first product of JAC Volkswagen will be on the basis of JAC platform, while the upper body will be developed with Volkswagen together, both parts have formed 30-person team, and the first batch products will be realized in the first quarter next year.
“The upper body of the new product will be changed on the foundation of JAC products, and 78 improvements of all the functional performances have been made, including the brake performance, noise performance and vibration performance. Besides, Volkswagen has sent experts to tease all the manufacturing and quality problems, and now all the problems have been solved. ”
In the industry insiders ’view, the first product will not only solve the problems of the product itself, but also improve JAC products management level and technology level, which means the knowledge will not only be applied in the electric vehicles, but also in all JAC products, thus lift JAC manufacturing management and control standard to Volkswagen level.
Except for the cooperation with Volkswagen, the cooperation between JAC and Nextev Company has also received public attention, because it has opened the cooperation precedent of traditional automobile enterprise and internet automobile company. “The cooperation with Nextev Company has realized substantial progress, and there is one plant under the construction with the equipment under installment, and it is expected that all the equipment will be adjusted in December. While JAC has sent about 70 staffs, half of them are operators, and the other half are quality control staffs. ”JAC supervisors unveiled.
It is learnt that in the future, JAC and Nextev Company will launch all-aluminum body products.” All-aluminum body is the future oriented, from the customers’ view, the biggest advantages of all aluminum body is light weight, which is one third lighter than the steel body. In fact, this cooperation is not only the cooperation of all aluminum technologies, but also the cooperation of advanced manufacturing technologies. Nextev Company uses the global internet thinking model to choose the world leading, fashion fields, while through the cooperation, JAC has spanned to the advanced manufacturing trend, mastering the new materials, new technologies, and new progress, which is the achievements resulted from the cooperation with Nextev Company, and reflects the progress of the fastest speed.” JAC supervisors said. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September