Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production
On October 12, 2017, Changjiu Chuzhou base was completed and officially put into operation.
This is already the third base set up by Changjiu in addition to the other two located in Jilin province and Hebei province. The newly opened Chuzhou base will be used mainly for the production of central-axle car carrier and high-end wagons.
Before the new national standard GB1589 was issued, Changjiu group has arranged ahead of schedule and comes top in all fields. On January 23, 2017, Changjiu central-axle car carrier CHX5240TCL and tractor truck become the first models to pass the China Fuel Announcement and listed as the 37th batch Fuel Consumption of Vehicles for Road Transport. With a capacity of 11 cars, Changjiu central-axle car trailer become the most loadable central-axle car carrier and the first one to run on the highway.
In Chuzhou base, process that covers stamping, welding, painting and assembly was fully carried out in a way of whole vehicle development, aiming to meet individual need of customers.
The president of Changjiu refitting vehicle unit Ge Xianwen said: “Chuzhou base boasts an annual capacity of 6000 car carriers and 3000 wagons. In addition to the 3000 units by Jilin base and 3000 units by Hebei base, the three bases have a total annual production of 12,000 car carriers. If taking in all the vehicles, the three bases bears a production capacity of 100,000 units in a year, enough to meet the current market needs.”
Except for the great production capacity, there are still other key success factors including high quality and advanced technology. For instance, air suspension system was first fit to the central-axle car carriers to enhance the vehicle’s load capacity, reliability and stability. Changjiu partners with WABCO and fit EBS to central-axle vehicle to improve safety when braking. Patent applications by Changjiu group have reached 21.
As a leader in central-axle refitting vehicles, Changjiu Group’s ambition involves much more than just “refitting central-axle car carriers”. According to Changjiu Group responsible person, Changjiu will expand its business to Central-axle refrigerator and central-axle boxed truck in the future.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles 2017-09-18
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September