Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production
On October 12, 2017, Changjiu Chuzhou base was completed and officially put into operation.
This is already the third base set up by Changjiu in addition to the other two located in Jilin province and Hebei province. The newly opened Chuzhou base will be used mainly for the production of central-axle car carrier and high-end wagons.
Before the new national standard GB1589 was issued, Changjiu group has arranged ahead of schedule and comes top in all fields. On January 23, 2017, Changjiu central-axle car carrier CHX5240TCL and tractor truck become the first models to pass the China Fuel Announcement and listed as the 37th batch Fuel Consumption of Vehicles for Road Transport. With a capacity of 11 cars, Changjiu central-axle car trailer become the most loadable central-axle car carrier and the first one to run on the highway.
In Chuzhou base, process that covers stamping, welding, painting and assembly was fully carried out in a way of whole vehicle development, aiming to meet individual need of customers.
The president of Changjiu refitting vehicle unit Ge Xianwen said: “Chuzhou base boasts an annual capacity of 6000 car carriers and 3000 wagons. In addition to the 3000 units by Jilin base and 3000 units by Hebei base, the three bases have a total annual production of 12,000 car carriers. If taking in all the vehicles, the three bases bears a production capacity of 100,000 units in a year, enough to meet the current market needs.”
Except for the great production capacity, there are still other key success factors including high quality and advanced technology. For instance, air suspension system was first fit to the central-axle car carriers to enhance the vehicle’s load capacity, reliability and stability. Changjiu partners with WABCO and fit EBS to central-axle vehicle to improve safety when braking. Patent applications by Changjiu group have reached 21.
As a leader in central-axle refitting vehicles, Changjiu Group’s ambition involves much more than just “refitting central-axle car carriers”. According to Changjiu Group responsible person, Changjiu will expand its business to Central-axle refrigerator and central-axle boxed truck in the future.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles 2017-09-18
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1