XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
XCMG (she:000425), the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has issued its semi-yearly report showing that the company has achieved revenue growth of 77.44 percent and seen its net profit increase 333.27 percent year-on-year.
The biggest factor contributing to XCMG's success in the first half of 2017 was its strong performance in the international market. With an extensive global sales and service network, XCMG's value to the international market has increased by 84.83 percent year-on-year. Its share of the Chinese export market has also improved by 4 percent.
"XCMG's explosive growth since last year has been the result of not only market factors, but also adjustments to our international strategy and product structure, our breakthroughs in innovative technology, our cultivation of talent and aggressive exploration of new markets. We've seized opportunities in the market," said Wang Min, chairman and president of XCMG.
XCMG has achieved significant success in countries that are participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative (B&R). The company's products are being used in various infrastructure projects across the B&R, where XCMG maintains nine manufacturing bases and KD factories, 116 primary dealers, 73 spare parts stations and 24 offices to provide reliable products and customer support services.
A top 10 construction machinery manufacturer worldwide, XCMG is providing continuous and comprehensive solutions to construction projects in in central Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
XCMG has also emphasized the development of advanced new products that represent the highest technological standards in the industry, including the world's largest 4,000-ton crawler crane, a 2,000-ton all-terrain crane, a 400-ton mining excavator and Asia's tallest aerial fire truck.
"XCMG will endeavor to build upon this phenomenal growth. We will strive to expand our footprint in international markets, including in developed countries that are dominated by competitors. We will continue our successful R&D program and improve the quality of our products so as to offer added value and best compete with other world-class brands," remarked Wang.
XCMG (she:000425) is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a 74-year history. It currently ranks seventh in the world's construction machinery and exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1