XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
XCMG (she:000425), the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has issued its semi-yearly report showing that the company has achieved revenue growth of 77.44 percent and seen its net profit increase 333.27 percent year-on-year.
The biggest factor contributing to XCMG's success in the first half of 2017 was its strong performance in the international market. With an extensive global sales and service network, XCMG's value to the international market has increased by 84.83 percent year-on-year. Its share of the Chinese export market has also improved by 4 percent.
"XCMG's explosive growth since last year has been the result of not only market factors, but also adjustments to our international strategy and product structure, our breakthroughs in innovative technology, our cultivation of talent and aggressive exploration of new markets. We've seized opportunities in the market," said Wang Min, chairman and president of XCMG.
XCMG has achieved significant success in countries that are participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative (B&R). The company's products are being used in various infrastructure projects across the B&R, where XCMG maintains nine manufacturing bases and KD factories, 116 primary dealers, 73 spare parts stations and 24 offices to provide reliable products and customer support services.
A top 10 construction machinery manufacturer worldwide, XCMG is providing continuous and comprehensive solutions to construction projects in in central Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
XCMG has also emphasized the development of advanced new products that represent the highest technological standards in the industry, including the world's largest 4,000-ton crawler crane, a 2,000-ton all-terrain crane, a 400-ton mining excavator and Asia's tallest aerial fire truck.
"XCMG will endeavor to build upon this phenomenal growth. We will strive to expand our footprint in international markets, including in developed countries that are dominated by competitors. We will continue our successful R&D program and improve the quality of our products so as to offer added value and best compete with other world-class brands," remarked Wang.
XCMG (she:000425) is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a 74-year history. It currently ranks seventh in the world's construction machinery and exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September