CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair
Bolivia local time on September 22nd, evening 20:00, the annual International Fair of Santa Cruz kicked off, China National Heavy Duty Truck Group with Santa Cruz dealer CROWN participated in this exhibition, which is the eighth time to participate in for CNHTC. Bolivian President Eve Morales attended the opening ceremony, Foreign Minister Van Khani visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck booth.
Santa Cruz is the economic center of Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Trade Fair has a long history, large scale, held in the province of Santa Cruz province, which is also Bolivia's largest and most influential international comprehensive exhibition. The exhibition has a wide range of influence, has become an important channel for Bolivia to carry out economic and trade activities with the outside world, is an important driving force for the development of Boliviaa productivity. During the exhibition, nearly 30 countries around the world to come to the exhibition, the exhibition a total of about ten days to attract more than 50 million people around the world to visit.
Sinotruk products are widely acclaimed in the local markets, there are more than 460 units of vehicles serviced in various fields of Bolivia municipal engineering, foundation construction. Its excellent product quality and excellent customer after sales service established a good reputation of China brand.
At 20:40 on the evening of September 23rd, Warner Cuny, Minister of foreign affairs of Bolivia, came to the exhibition and visited the China National Heavy Duty Truck Exhibition hall. Warner Cuny learned Sinotruk products and had a cordial conversation with Sinotruk (Hongkong) Limited chief representative of Asian American Hou Yongjun.
When it comes to the important role of Chinese enterprises in Bolivia, Warner Cuny said: "Bolivia and China have very close relationship, we are buying more things from China, including not only the product itself, but also the advanced technology and advanced knowledge that product contains, which made great contributions to the Bolivian economic development. I came here to visit CNHTC and learned more about the products of Sinotruk, including the quality of Sinotruk. Through this visit, I feel more and more that Sinotruk is a very important brand for Bolivia."
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September