23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide
At 10:18 on October 15, 2017, "XCMG Road 2018 Hi-tech Products Launch Event" was held in the “City of Chinese Engineering Machinery” — Xuzhou, Jiangsu, with the theme of "Leading Technology, Everlasting Products". At the XCMG products comprehensive test field located in Jiawang Industrial Park of Xuzhou, more than 100 sets of construction and maintenance machinery covering 6 categories and 23 series are in neat queue, waiting for the parade.
It is reported that the press conference has set a record of the industry history whatever in product release quantity, type, scale or in technical content, demonstrating that the XCMG Road Machinery national brand with nearly 70 years of industrial accumulation and development is going all out for the world's top three and greeting the 19th CPC National Congress.
XCMG Road Machinery has a long history: it began to develop road roller in the 1950s, and in 1960, the first steam road roller in new China was produced by XCMG, which opened the curtain of compacting machinery development and made XCMG the founder of China's road machinery industry. Experiencing the technology import in the 1980s as well as the digestion, absorption and re-innovation in 1990s, XCMG gradually formed a unique and mature technology route, and the enterprise manufacturing technology was getting close to the world advanced level step by step, promoting the high-speed development of China's pavement construction machinery for 20 years and making XCMG become the pioneer of the industry. In 2013, XCMG Road Machinery Sector was founded. In recent years, XCMG devotes itself to the development and application of intelligent pavement construction machinery, and opens up a new page of pavement construction machinery technology in China, becoming an innovator and leader of the industry.
The Chairman of the Board Wang Min pointed out in his speech that this is an important sector with profound foundation, bright future, heavy responsibilities and rewards for efforts. We are delighted to see that since the 18th CPC National Congress, XCMG construction and maintenance machinery has made great progress in face of the changing market environment under the new normal economy, product completeness and overall scale are now in the leading position in the world, leading products such as road roller, grader and paver continue to maintain the first place in the industry throughout the country, and sales of large tonnage road roller top all over the world.
Speaking of today's release, the Chairman of the Board Wang Min proudly said that the series of, complete sets of, and intelligent display and promotion of XCMG construction and maintenance machinery products covered more than one hundred products such as 39-ton road roller (the world's largest tonnage), Asia's largest 550-horsepower mine leveler, 16.5-meter super large paver, new generation of chassis maintenance equipment, and environment friendly mixing station. Besides, a series of leading technology and construction process were intensively presented and promoted, including unmanned technology for single drum rollers and double drum rollers, super wide/super thick/super thin compaction paving, and RIMS “Remote Intelligent Management System” to meet customer equipment management. This new product release will blow up the charge horns of XCMG construction and maintenance machinery industry in tamping the middle-end, highlighting high-tech and positioning high-end, making XCMG firmly occupy the commanding heights of industry technology in the “Three Highs & One Large” field. XCMG will successively launch the fifth generation of complete sets of high-tech road machinery products (Series 5) with original technology prior to 2020, fully open the leading position in the domestic industry, and strive to catch up with the advanced level of world industrial benchmark.
Su Zimeng, the Standing Vice-Chairman as well as Secretary-General of China Construction Machinery Association (CCMA), said in his speech that XCMG has always been firmly committed to the concept of "Internationalization, Streamlining, Improvement of Weak Links and Sustainability" as a model enterprise in transformation and upgrading, and has been speeding up the pace of exploring high-end manufacturing and building world-class brand. This new product launch event displays the new technologies, new products and achievements obtained by XCMG Road Machinery Sector through innovation-driven development since the 18th CPC National Congress, and shows the new breakthrough and progress made by XCMG in the aspects of intelligence, informatization, energy saving and emission reduction, safety and reliability. It is very glad to see that XCMG Road Machinery Sector always insists on the ultimate and unremitting pursuit of the gold standard of "Leading Technology, Everlasting Products", always adheres to the customer-oriented service concept, and repays the vast majority of construction machinery users with high quality products and services, setting a good example for the whole industry. (www.chinabuses.org)
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1