23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide
At 10:18 on October 15, 2017, "XCMG Road 2018 Hi-tech Products Launch Event" was held in the “City of Chinese Engineering Machinery” — Xuzhou, Jiangsu, with the theme of "Leading Technology, Everlasting Products". At the XCMG products comprehensive test field located in Jiawang Industrial Park of Xuzhou, more than 100 sets of construction and maintenance machinery covering 6 categories and 23 series are in neat queue, waiting for the parade.
It is reported that the press conference has set a record of the industry history whatever in product release quantity, type, scale or in technical content, demonstrating that the XCMG Road Machinery national brand with nearly 70 years of industrial accumulation and development is going all out for the world's top three and greeting the 19th CPC National Congress.
XCMG Road Machinery has a long history: it began to develop road roller in the 1950s, and in 1960, the first steam road roller in new China was produced by XCMG, which opened the curtain of compacting machinery development and made XCMG the founder of China's road machinery industry. Experiencing the technology import in the 1980s as well as the digestion, absorption and re-innovation in 1990s, XCMG gradually formed a unique and mature technology route, and the enterprise manufacturing technology was getting close to the world advanced level step by step, promoting the high-speed development of China's pavement construction machinery for 20 years and making XCMG become the pioneer of the industry. In 2013, XCMG Road Machinery Sector was founded. In recent years, XCMG devotes itself to the development and application of intelligent pavement construction machinery, and opens up a new page of pavement construction machinery technology in China, becoming an innovator and leader of the industry.
The Chairman of the Board Wang Min pointed out in his speech that this is an important sector with profound foundation, bright future, heavy responsibilities and rewards for efforts. We are delighted to see that since the 18th CPC National Congress, XCMG construction and maintenance machinery has made great progress in face of the changing market environment under the new normal economy, product completeness and overall scale are now in the leading position in the world, leading products such as road roller, grader and paver continue to maintain the first place in the industry throughout the country, and sales of large tonnage road roller top all over the world.
Speaking of today's release, the Chairman of the Board Wang Min proudly said that the series of, complete sets of, and intelligent display and promotion of XCMG construction and maintenance machinery products covered more than one hundred products such as 39-ton road roller (the world's largest tonnage), Asia's largest 550-horsepower mine leveler, 16.5-meter super large paver, new generation of chassis maintenance equipment, and environment friendly mixing station. Besides, a series of leading technology and construction process were intensively presented and promoted, including unmanned technology for single drum rollers and double drum rollers, super wide/super thick/super thin compaction paving, and RIMS “Remote Intelligent Management System” to meet customer equipment management. This new product release will blow up the charge horns of XCMG construction and maintenance machinery industry in tamping the middle-end, highlighting high-tech and positioning high-end, making XCMG firmly occupy the commanding heights of industry technology in the “Three Highs & One Large” field. XCMG will successively launch the fifth generation of complete sets of high-tech road machinery products (Series 5) with original technology prior to 2020, fully open the leading position in the domestic industry, and strive to catch up with the advanced level of world industrial benchmark.
Su Zimeng, the Standing Vice-Chairman as well as Secretary-General of China Construction Machinery Association (CCMA), said in his speech that XCMG has always been firmly committed to the concept of "Internationalization, Streamlining, Improvement of Weak Links and Sustainability" as a model enterprise in transformation and upgrading, and has been speeding up the pace of exploring high-end manufacturing and building world-class brand. This new product launch event displays the new technologies, new products and achievements obtained by XCMG Road Machinery Sector through innovation-driven development since the 18th CPC National Congress, and shows the new breakthrough and progress made by XCMG in the aspects of intelligence, informatization, energy saving and emission reduction, safety and reliability. It is very glad to see that XCMG Road Machinery Sector always insists on the ultimate and unremitting pursuit of the gold standard of "Leading Technology, Everlasting Products", always adheres to the customer-oriented service concept, and repays the vast majority of construction machinery users with high quality products and services, setting a good example for the whole industry. (www.chinabuses.org)
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September