Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market
Recently, Wulong Electric Vehicle (00729.HK) indicated that the company’s first export of V8070 high-end electric logistic vehicles to the U.S. has already arrived at Burlingame in San Francisco. Soon, all the vehicles will be delivered to their customers and put into operation.
Chanje, a company based in the U.S.A., will launch a series of road shows across the country. A number of mainstream media will also be invited to cover Wulong electric vehicles’ road shows.
In November this year, Chanje will hold a promotion campaign in New York, introducing Wulong electric vehicles to U.S. customers. At the same time, a round-table meeting will be held to discuss the future development of logistic vehicle market in the U.S.
Sources show that Chanje purchased 90 units electric vehicles from Wulong with each unit priced at 100,000 USD. In addition, the company bought 1,755 sets of related spare parts. The first batch of 25 units electric vehicles were shipped at Ningbo Harbor on September 12 this year, marking the entry of the first batch of electric logistic vehicles from China to the U.S. market.
In the first three quarters this year, Wulong Electric Vehicle has secured several major orders. Especially in the U.S. market, it has witnessed an explosive growth. On September 17, Wulong signed an export agreement with a total value of 2.8 billion USD.
In 2017, Wulong’s sales volume is set to exceed 2,500 units. Both its profits and sales revenues are going to be much higher than those in the previous year. Along with its fast growing momentum in the U.S. market, the company will see a sharp increase in its business in the fourth quarter this year.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- Amazon Orders 100,000 Electric Trucks from Rivian 2019-09-29
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1