Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market
Recently, Wulong Electric Vehicle (00729.HK) indicated that the company’s first export of V8070 high-end electric logistic vehicles to the U.S. has already arrived at Burlingame in San Francisco. Soon, all the vehicles will be delivered to their customers and put into operation.
Chanje, a company based in the U.S.A., will launch a series of road shows across the country. A number of mainstream media will also be invited to cover Wulong electric vehicles’ road shows.
In November this year, Chanje will hold a promotion campaign in New York, introducing Wulong electric vehicles to U.S. customers. At the same time, a round-table meeting will be held to discuss the future development of logistic vehicle market in the U.S.
Sources show that Chanje purchased 90 units electric vehicles from Wulong with each unit priced at 100,000 USD. In addition, the company bought 1,755 sets of related spare parts. The first batch of 25 units electric vehicles were shipped at Ningbo Harbor on September 12 this year, marking the entry of the first batch of electric logistic vehicles from China to the U.S. market.
In the first three quarters this year, Wulong Electric Vehicle has secured several major orders. Especially in the U.S. market, it has witnessed an explosive growth. On September 17, Wulong signed an export agreement with a total value of 2.8 billion USD.
In 2017, Wulong’s sales volume is set to exceed 2,500 units. Both its profits and sales revenues are going to be much higher than those in the previous year. Along with its fast growing momentum in the U.S. market, the company will see a sharp increase in its business in the fourth quarter this year.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- Amazon Orders 100,000 Electric Trucks from Rivian 2019-09-29
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018 2019-02-15
- Daimler Hands over First Electric Freightliner Truck in the U.S. 2019-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September