Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show in Asia. Themed with “Innovation for Future”, this year’s event boasts a total exhibition area of 80,000 square meters. Plus, enterprises are also able to launch road shows for their vehicles.
According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.
Another highlight of this year’s exhibition is the simultaneous presence of a number of technologically advanced vehicles, including smart trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, new energy buses, light-weight recreational vehicles, cargo trucks, tank trucks. The congregation of these vehicles will jointly demonstrate the fast growing momentum of China’s commercial vehicle industry.
During the exhibition, a number of theme activities will be held to provide platforms for exhibitors, media, experts and professionals to feel the pulse of the industry. It is expected that visitors and exhibitors at this year’s exhibition will both hit a new record high.
Based on the success in 2015, CCVS 2017 will be held at Wuhan International Expo Center on 4-7 November 2017. CCVS welcome all the industrial elites! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1