Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.As the largest provider of wheel hubs in the world, Conmet is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. On this year’s exhibition, it will present its customers with its new blockbuster products, more durable PreSet wheel hubs.
What are the strengths of Conmet wheel hubs?
First and foremost, they boast long durability. Using oil lubricant, Conmet wheel hubs achieve faster heat dissipation and thus longer durability.
Second, they can be maintained more easily. Just by observing the color of the gear oil, oil level, and the shape of the transparent windows, technicians are able to make precise judgement about their operation status.
Currently, Conmet guarantees that its wheel hubs can enjoy maintenance services for free for 500,000 km. Because of this, Conmet has long become the first choice for the high-end commercial vehicles in China. Jiefang J6P premium trucks, Dongfeng Tianlong T45L, Auman GTL, Liuqi Chenglong H7 and T7, as well as Yutong coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, King Long and Higer high-class coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, all choose Conmet wheel hubs.
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- SUNHUNK High-end Refrigeration Vehicle on Display at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-06
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September