CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons
According to the latest notices made by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), a 6x4 driving electric self-discharging vehicle chassis and an electric cement mixing truck made by CAMC Truck both successfully made their way to the list of new energy vehicles.
Inheriting the driver’s cockpit of CAMC Star, CAMC electric self-discharging vehicle chassis has its battery units laid at both the front and rear of the vehicle. The middle of the vehicle is where its gas storage tanks are located. With a body weight of 11 tons, the vehicle is able to transport goods with a maximum weight of 13 tons. Its batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. And its electric motor 368XS-MFM125G01 (Rated Power: 245 kW; Maximum Power: 330 horsepower) made by Shenzhen Minfu Woneng New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd.
CAMC electric cement mixing truck assumes the same appearance of a diesel-powered CAMC Star. With its battery units located at the two sides of the vehicle, some extra protections are made available to ensure the batteries’ safe and smooth operation. According to CAMC, the vehicle’s lithium iron phosphate batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. With a body weight of 16 tons and its mixing tank reaching four cubic meters in size, CAMC electric cement mixing truck can load 8.8 tons of cements.
Both vehicles are equipped with ABS made by Wabco. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September