CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons
According to the latest notices made by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), a 6x4 driving electric self-discharging vehicle chassis and an electric cement mixing truck made by CAMC Truck both successfully made their way to the list of new energy vehicles.
Inheriting the driver’s cockpit of CAMC Star, CAMC electric self-discharging vehicle chassis has its battery units laid at both the front and rear of the vehicle. The middle of the vehicle is where its gas storage tanks are located. With a body weight of 11 tons, the vehicle is able to transport goods with a maximum weight of 13 tons. Its batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. And its electric motor 368XS-MFM125G01 (Rated Power: 245 kW; Maximum Power: 330 horsepower) made by Shenzhen Minfu Woneng New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd.
CAMC electric cement mixing truck assumes the same appearance of a diesel-powered CAMC Star. With its battery units located at the two sides of the vehicle, some extra protections are made available to ensure the batteries’ safe and smooth operation. According to CAMC, the vehicle’s lithium iron phosphate batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. With a body weight of 16 tons and its mixing tank reaching four cubic meters in size, CAMC electric cement mixing truck can load 8.8 tons of cements.
Both vehicles are equipped with ABS made by Wabco. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1