SAIC Maxus EV80 Electric Van Launches In Europe
After several recent major announcements, we can only conclude we apparently missed the memo that it is EV/commercial van month right now, as China’s largest vehicle manufacturer SAIC, has introduced its own all-electric Maxus EV80 van for Europe.
According to the company, it is rated at 200 km/124 miles (we assume NEDC, so something like 150km/94 miles in the real world/EPA), however we don’t yet know the battery capacity. Nonetheless, SAIC says a full charge takes about 2 hours.
The payload capacity is 950 kg (2,100 lbs). Cargo volume is up to 10.2 m3.
For now the Maxus EV80 is apparently available to over 200 major fleet operators in Europe (France, Germany, Austria and Benelux).
Without pricing, are not sure whether the Maxus EV80 is more competitive than the Nissan e-NV200 (which recently got upgraded to a 40 kWh battery – good for a NEDC rating of 280 km/174 miles), but SAIC is at least trying to use its deep “New Energy Vehicle” experience gained from Chinese operations.
Separately, SAIC will relaunch the MG passenger in Europe in 2019 as the E-motion electric car.
“SAIC has owned the British brand MG since 2005 and sells cars in China, as well as in other Asian markets, Australia, Latin America and the UK.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1