Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor
China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. As one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, SAIC-Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), It is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. At this year’s exhibition, Hongyan will bring several latest products on display, including its newly upgraded C13 truck with 560 horsepower, its light-weight LNG self-discharging vehicle and its cargo truck which made its debut in August this year.
According to Hongyan, C13 is especially targeted at the high-end market to meet the rising demand for high horsepower vehicles. Apart from its powerful performance, C13 also achieves high fuel economy and high safety standards and provides unprecedented comforts for drivers.
Hongyan LNG self-discharging vehicle is an environmentally friendly heavy-duty truck with high reliability and high safety standards. In addition, it can cut gas consumption by 4% compared with its counterparts and can help its operator cut fuel costs by 35% when compared with a diesel-powered truck.
Hongyan cargo truck fully meets National GB1589 Regulations. With its cargo space over 40% larger than a normal one, the truck is equipped with Iveco EBS engine cylinder braking technology. Plus its disc braking system and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS), the vehicle achieves high safety standards.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September