Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor
China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. As one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, SAIC-Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), It is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. At this year’s exhibition, Hongyan will bring several latest products on display, including its newly upgraded C13 truck with 560 horsepower, its light-weight LNG self-discharging vehicle and its cargo truck which made its debut in August this year.
According to Hongyan, C13 is especially targeted at the high-end market to meet the rising demand for high horsepower vehicles. Apart from its powerful performance, C13 also achieves high fuel economy and high safety standards and provides unprecedented comforts for drivers.
Hongyan LNG self-discharging vehicle is an environmentally friendly heavy-duty truck with high reliability and high safety standards. In addition, it can cut gas consumption by 4% compared with its counterparts and can help its operator cut fuel costs by 35% when compared with a diesel-powered truck.
Hongyan cargo truck fully meets National GB1589 Regulations. With its cargo space over 40% larger than a normal one, the truck is equipped with Iveco EBS engine cylinder braking technology. Plus its disc braking system and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS), the vehicle achieves high safety standards.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1