Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper.
Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck represents the highest manufacturing technology of Dongfeng at present. Built on the huge success of Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, the vehicle achieves even better fuel economy and is ideal choice for transporting goods in large sizes.
Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, equipped with the latest version of DDi engine, has been gaining growing popularity among customers since the start of this year.
Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck features higher efficiency, stronger loading capacity and a higher level of intelligence, becoming an indispensable part of urban construction.
Dongfeng KC 6×4 muck truck is chiefly targeted at the urban dredge transport market. It not only achieves high reliability and high fuel economy, but also provides great comforts for drivers.
Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck is mainly designed for the long-distance logistic market
Dongfeng KR 4×2 dumper is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It can be chiefly used for transporting dredges and gravels for urban construction.
With such a constellation of star products, Dongfeng aims to fully showcase its formidable strengths and its commitment to green transport.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1