2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends
2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. As a biennial event, it has already attracted many big players in the industry. It has already been revealed that a host of intelligent trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, buses, light-weight cargo trucks, tank trucks, and recreational vehicles as well as various newly developed spare parts for commercial vehicles will all gather at this year’s exhibition.
Foton is Set to Showcase its Wide Spectrum of Commercial Vehicles
This year marks the 21st anniversary of the establishment of Foton. To mark the occasion, Foton will bring its wide spectrum of commercial vehicles on display, including Auman EST, which achieves the highest fuel economy and superbly excellent reliability.
Jiefang Solid Ammonia Set to Make a Splash
Recent years, the environmental pollution has become the biggest concern for both the governments at various levels and the general public. To make vehicles greener, Jiefang will reveal its solid ammonia to the public.
JAC Set to Impress All Visitors
Boasting a wide spectrum of commercial vehicles, ranging from mini-trucks, light-duty trucks, medium-sized trucks, heavy-duty trucks, to buses, JAC has been carrying out a large-scale brand promotion campaign since the start of this year, aiming to further strengthen its global business presence.
Since the debut of its Shuailing in April this year, the vehicle has already brought seismic impacts on the market. With 300 customized transport solutions, Shuailing is indisputably a versatile vehicle for all logistic service providers.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1