2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends
2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. As a biennial event, it has already attracted many big players in the industry. It has already been revealed that a host of intelligent trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, buses, light-weight cargo trucks, tank trucks, and recreational vehicles as well as various newly developed spare parts for commercial vehicles will all gather at this year’s exhibition.
Foton is Set to Showcase its Wide Spectrum of Commercial Vehicles
This year marks the 21st anniversary of the establishment of Foton. To mark the occasion, Foton will bring its wide spectrum of commercial vehicles on display, including Auman EST, which achieves the highest fuel economy and superbly excellent reliability.
Jiefang Solid Ammonia Set to Make a Splash
Recent years, the environmental pollution has become the biggest concern for both the governments at various levels and the general public. To make vehicles greener, Jiefang will reveal its solid ammonia to the public.
JAC Set to Impress All Visitors
Boasting a wide spectrum of commercial vehicles, ranging from mini-trucks, light-duty trucks, medium-sized trucks, heavy-duty trucks, to buses, JAC has been carrying out a large-scale brand promotion campaign since the start of this year, aiming to further strengthen its global business presence.
Since the debut of its Shuailing in April this year, the vehicle has already brought seismic impacts on the market. With 300 customized transport solutions, Shuailing is indisputably a versatile vehicle for all logistic service providers.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September