100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation
On November, 2, the 2nd China International Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Kunshan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Iveco), one of the best performers in the commercial vehicle market in 2017, brought its mid axle car transportation trucks and mid axle cargo transportation trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors.
With its main body measuring 9.6 meters in length and its trailer 7.4 meters in length, Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation truck reaches a loading capacity of 117 cubic meters, 40% larger than its counterparts. Equipped with Cursor engine and Fast transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers powerful performances. Thanks to the introduction of new materials, state-of-art manufacturing technologies, the vehicle has effectively cut its body weight.
Hongyan mid axle car transportation truck measures 22 meters in length and is able to load 10 units sedan vehicles. With higher flexibility, it is a new rising star in the logistic industry.
The two trucks have already realized commercial operation. With optimized design and features catered to Chinese truck operators, they both achieve higher stability, higher safety standards and higher reliability.
During the exhibition, a grand ceremony was also held to mark the delivery of 100 units Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation trucks to their operator, Anji Zhixing Logistic Company.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September