100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation
On November, 2, the 2nd China International Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Kunshan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Iveco), one of the best performers in the commercial vehicle market in 2017, brought its mid axle car transportation trucks and mid axle cargo transportation trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors.
With its main body measuring 9.6 meters in length and its trailer 7.4 meters in length, Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation truck reaches a loading capacity of 117 cubic meters, 40% larger than its counterparts. Equipped with Cursor engine and Fast transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers powerful performances. Thanks to the introduction of new materials, state-of-art manufacturing technologies, the vehicle has effectively cut its body weight.
Hongyan mid axle car transportation truck measures 22 meters in length and is able to load 10 units sedan vehicles. With higher flexibility, it is a new rising star in the logistic industry.
The two trucks have already realized commercial operation. With optimized design and features catered to Chinese truck operators, they both achieve higher stability, higher safety standards and higher reliability.
During the exhibition, a grand ceremony was also held to mark the delivery of 100 units Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation trucks to their operator, Anji Zhixing Logistic Company.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1