JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club
Alxa is located in the northwest of China, a dream city in the desert.
Alxa Heroes Club contains world class’s SUV competition in desert place, and there are varied SUV show, which more than your expectation, it also include aerobatics, Motorcycle stunt riding, music festival and even you can enjoy all kinds of delicious Chinese food in the food festival.
As JMC’s latest All-Terrain high-end pickup, brand new “VIGUS” bring its power and energy with leading-edge technology.
There will be 12 models released in total by this time, and it covers Diesel / Gasoline, two-wheel-drive/four-wheel-drive, Manual/automatic types.
Big front grille, narrow eyebrows and sharp eyes, brand new “VIGUS” inherited JMC family’s classic forward thrust design, what’s more, it integrate with wild and arrogant elements into the design. These design made it being shocked and very impressive.
It is to be believed that, most people will be given the first impression of brand new “VIGUS” with its strong and muscle. But if you look into it with more details of its elegant interiors and abundant modernized equipments, you will find “VIGUS” tender and beautiful “heart”.
Brand new “VIGUS” interiors mainly use cold tone, and also, extensive using chrome plate enhancing its metal texture. Driver seat, handrail and door inside area are using brown and black leather stitching to increase the fashion sense. So take an entire view of the interiors, it is comparable with medium class passenger vehicle either from material selection or visual experience.
Brand new “VIGUS” is equipped the same engine with “Land Rover Defender” which is Ford PUMA 2.4T version in its diesel model, work in with GETRAG’s six-speed manual transmission, it can climb to maximum torque at 375N·m with 1750rpm/s requires only.
Gasoline version equipped with Ford EcoBoost 2.0 GTDI engine, with the maximum output power at 151KW and maximum torque at 325N·m, also has powerful explosive force. What’s more, new added Automatic model use ZF’s six-speed tiptronic, this design can fit to both novice or experienced driver.
With the advent of the lifting of the ban of pickup in China, a pickup truck times is coming. Brand new “VIGUS” is born for this age, now it is get everything ready and wait for you to bring it open a new vision for Chinese pickup truck! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1