Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan
Recently, newly upgraded Dongfeng Furui trucks F7 and F11 (powered by Xichai engines) were officially revealed to the public in Wuhan.
By cooperating with FAW Xichai, Dongfeng successfully developed Furui trucks F7 and F11, which are chiefly targeted at logistic service market. Both are equipped with Xichai Kangwei 4DX 4102 engine and fully meet National V Emission Standards.Dongfeng Furui Truck F11
Three highlights of F7 and F11 are worth mentioning.
1. Powerful performance: With a 140-horsepower engine, both vehicles achieve a maximum torque of 450 N.M and have a displacement of 3.86 liters, far superior to those of their counterparts. Either F7 or F11 can drive over 600 km continuously.
2. Customized products: Customers have a variety of choices when it comes to selecting vehicle body structures, vehicle axles, tires and cargo containers.
3. More comforts and higher safety standards: both vehicles’ cockpit B07, has passed ECE-R29 collision experiment. With air-cut brakes, exhaust brakes, ABS, active & passive safety measures, Dongfeng F7 and F11 achieve higher safety standards and provide more travel comforts for truck drivers.
On the day of their debut in Wuhan, four units F7/F11 were sold and five more units were to be delivered to their customers soon.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September