Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China”
On September 2, the 9th BRICS Summit attracted the global attention to Egret Island, Xiamen. During such a high-profile diplomatic event hosted by China, Yuchai Machinery delivered excellent commuting services for the attendees, staff, and the media as always, impressing the BRICS countries and high-end clientele worldwide with the considerate and worry-free “Jie Cheng” Service (prompt and sincere service), an adequate footnote to the concept of “Made in China”.
“Jie Cheng” Service is one of the cornerstones that underpin Yuchai’s performance, in domestic internal combustion engine industry. According to the data of China Association for Quality, the customer satisfaction of Yuchai has been among the top in a row since 2004. In 2015, the first Yuchai service flagship store took the initiative and changed customers’ habit of being passive recipients, giving Yuchai a core competence in the service sector.
In recent years, as the supply-side structural reform presses ahead, cost reduction and efficiency improvement have become the top agenda of all industries. Meanwhile, the further opening-up of China’s market has rendered the service quality and efficiency increasingly significant. In such context, Yuchai keeps on updating its service concept, taking a swift shift from providing product application-focused technical service to building an all-dimensional and multi-tiered service system that covers the life circles whole of overall units, accessories and products.
The 5-million engine parc boosts Yuchai’s confidence in developing the “Jie Cheng” Service and setting the bar of domestic service brand. Thanks to the segmented and specialized service system, Yuchai brought its presence to various national and international stages – the G20 Summit, the Asian Games, The China National Youth Games, the 12th China Beijing International Cultural & Creative Industry Expo, and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, delivering ensuring services and further consolidating its brand influence.
Yuchai provides overall service solutions integrated with Industry 4.0 not only in the highly competitive domestic market, but also in the international market where the countries along the “Belt and Road” have huge demands of Chinese-made products. By taking the lead in the transformation and upgrade as a service supplier for domestic automotive power sector, Yuchai never ceases to demonstrate what has been achieved in the grand undertaking of “Made in China”.
Service used to be considered subordinate to marketing – a guarantee for front-end sales; however, with years of hard work, Yuchai saw its customer satisfaction grew as much as sales volume. The statistics indicate that, the customer satisfaction reached 92.25 with a year-on-year growth of 0.79%, while customer complaints dropped by 11% on a year-on-year basis in the first half of 2017.
In the future, with the domestic emission standard raised from Euro V to Euro VI and the increase of Chinese finished automobiles exported to the developed European countries and the US, Yuchai Machinery will bring the motto of “Made in China” to more regions and countries, benefit them and their people with excellent Yuchai machines and services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1