Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service
Under the theme of “striving for the ultimate goal of great intelligence”, FAW Jiefang J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck officially went into service in Heifei city, Anhui province on November 16, 2017, with the presence of over 200 industry VIP customers, group leaders and Jiefang colleagues.
Product Manager of Jiefang Dumping truck department, Zhao Xiaoguang, attended the event and delivered a speech. He said that this J6P 8 × 4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck put on the market continues the advanced design and manufacturing process of the Jiefang products and at the same time combines the practical case in transportation with light weight, strong power, high reliability, fuel-saving, more comfortable and other outstanding advantages, fully meeting the new needs of users’ efficient operation.
The delivery of Jiefang J6P 8×4 slag truck in Hefei, a beautiful and thriving city, perfectly demonstrating its excellent and extraordinary performance. As a product in line with policy, market development and user’s need, it will certainly deliver great benefits to its customers.
J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck offers a chassis weighing only 10.5t, which allows users to carry more goods because the allowed maximum weight of vehicle and goods is 65t under the current regulation. In addition, it is a truck with a wheelbase as short as 2250mm, which shortens the turning radius greatly. This will be very useful when traveling in complicated operating conditions. To improve passenger comfort and reduce fuel consumption, Jiefang adopts the common rail system and the exclusive fuel-saving technology of its own to reduce the fuel consumption/100 by 2-3L compared with its competitors. The other considerate design includes low engine vibration, double seal and air seats, joining to provide customers with a thoughtful and comfort driving. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1