Jiefang J6P 8×4 Construction Truck with Ultra-short Wheelbase Put into Service
Under the theme of “striving for the ultimate goal of great intelligence”, FAW Jiefang J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck officially went into service in Heifei city, Anhui province on November 16, 2017, with the presence of over 200 industry VIP customers, group leaders and Jiefang colleagues.
Product Manager of Jiefang Dumping truck department, Zhao Xiaoguang, attended the event and delivered a speech. He said that this J6P 8 × 4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck put on the market continues the advanced design and manufacturing process of the Jiefang products and at the same time combines the practical case in transportation with light weight, strong power, high reliability, fuel-saving, more comfortable and other outstanding advantages, fully meeting the new needs of users’ efficient operation.
The delivery of Jiefang J6P 8×4 slag truck in Hefei, a beautiful and thriving city, perfectly demonstrating its excellent and extraordinary performance. As a product in line with policy, market development and user’s need, it will certainly deliver great benefits to its customers.
J6P 8×4 ultra-short wheelbase slag truck offers a chassis weighing only 10.5t, which allows users to carry more goods because the allowed maximum weight of vehicle and goods is 65t under the current regulation. In addition, it is a truck with a wheelbase as short as 2250mm, which shortens the turning radius greatly. This will be very useful when traveling in complicated operating conditions. To improve passenger comfort and reduce fuel consumption, Jiefang adopts the common rail system and the exclusive fuel-saving technology of its own to reduce the fuel consumption/100 by 2-3L compared with its competitors. The other considerate design includes low engine vibration, double seal and air seats, joining to provide customers with a thoughtful and comfort driving. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September