10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China
Recently, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. announced that 10,000 units Dongfeng electric vehicles, including electric logistic vehicles, electric trucks, electric pier vehicles, will soon be delivered to their customers from various cities across China.
Early this year, Dongfeng rolled out power replacement solutions, which achieve the highest energy efficiency and lowest production costs, two important features of sharing economy. In addition, its power replacement solutions can easily overcome such bottlenecks as short continuous driving distance and long recharging hours, helping customers cut operation costs immensely.
Starting from June 2 this year, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. has been in talks with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., which is attached to China Power Investment Group.
On September 21, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. signed strategic cooperation agreement with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., CATL Battery Factory, and Beijing Jingjin Power Motor Factory. By cooperating with these companies, it aims to promote its business presence in the new energy vehicle market and auto financing market.
Just a few days ago, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. Delivered 600 units electric logistic vehicles to its customer Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd.
Having been specialized in developing and producing a wide spectrum of vehicles for several decades, Dongfeng has already accumulated rich experience and established a formidable presence in China’s auto industry. In response to China’s Belt Road Initiative and Industry 4.0, Dongfeng is now fully committed to developing new energy vehicles and providing greener transport solutions for customers across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September